X-Men 3 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed something.. or rather.. i read deeper into something i noticed outright. It deals with Jugg's costume and the changes. Instead of the large long helmet he wears in the comics, etc, he wears a helmet that looks like a gold replica of Magneto's. Dumb I thought. Why take away Jugg's cool and recognizable helmet for an exact copy of Magneto's. Then i thought about it. It porbably IS just THAT. An exact replica of Magneto's helmet. And what is so special about Magneto's helmet??? The ability to block out the ability of people (namely Professor X) from reading your mind and controling your thoughts.

And, my little X-men geeks and geekettes... what is it that Jugg would NOT want Professor X to find out... hmmmmmmmmm? (don't answer as its Spoiler for those tht don't know....). But yeah, i see now, if this is indeed the reason for the change, why they changed it.

Azog said:
From the trailer, my trust in ratner has gone from 0 to 8 in a scale of 10..... Juggie has me worried, reminds me too much of Bane from Batman and Robin....Very interested in the story with Jean (Dark Phoenix??? or pissed at the X-Men)..... Dunno....but I am more anticipatory....

To clarify, I am not doubting she is Dark Phoenix, I meant this as the Dark Phoenix story or using Dark Phoenix in their own new twist...there HE, happy! :eek:

Juggs helmet in the comics is pschic proof as well. I would say that a possible reason for Juggs' helmet to be more like Magneto's is for the reason that you can see it is Vinnie Jones. Look at the Goblin in Spider-Man..........you could not see Defoe's face.

Plus if you just have a dome like Cain has for a helmet........when you get hit, you will in turn hit your head inside your own helmet. This gives Vinnie more mobility. He can move his head to the side without moving his entire torso.

I can't wait to se these match ups in the movie:

BTW, this are my opinion or at least seen in the trailer (Last one listed), none of this is spoiler related.

Juggernaut vs Colossus
Pyro vs Iceman
Rouge/Kitty vs Stacey X/Callisto

and...

Logan vs Magneto!! Man, if this fights ends the way it ended in X-Men issue 25...the rest of the movie can suck for all I care. That scene would be a fanboy's wet dream!

Maybe it is Professor Xavier that is killed. Didnt his assisination end up being the reason for the "Days off Future Past" era? We obviously see the war between mutants and humans. Dam so many possibilities. :dunno

I don't think Nightcrawler is in it. How could Logan ever even get close enough to fight Magneto? Remember the train scene in the first film :rolleyes:

I've finally seen it:D .

What I had to do was uninstall QT, and reinstall it. Apparently, when you install QT7 it doesn't overwrite the previous version, and my understanding is that QT7 is necessary to view the trailer.

Back