X-Men 3 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks awesome! I also had my doubts with the new director, but it does look good. That does look like a funeral. It could only be a few good guys or a bad guy judging by who is at the funeral.

Lookin4Precious said:
My thoughts....

Holy hell it looks good!

My only beef is Jugg.... the costume looks more campy than his one in the cartoon. I thought his cartoon costume would look great. But oh well. Vinnie Jones looks fine.. just don't dig the costume.

Beast looks GREAT. Everything else looks great!

My thoughts on Cyclops... think about it... we only see him in one spot.. by the lake.. where Jean "died".. then we get this wierd shot of his glasses suspended mid air... taking this along with the known bad blood between him and the studio and the fact that he didnt' want to do it, i'm betting that that is his one and only scene... plus... there is a funeral with an enternal flame .... just a guess though
Spoiler Ahead .

.Bye Bye Cyclops..............Anyway he was a Looser......In The Films anyway:angelsmil

It could be Jean's funeral couldn't it? And she's all over the trailer so we know she's in it.

I don't have a problem with Juggernaut, although I'm not that familiar with the character either. I do think Beast looks good.

The funeral could be from the start of the film were they think Jean is dead.

I agree, awesome trailer. From the picture gallery, the cast of characters include beast, angel, callisto, kitty pryde, juggie as new additions. I was worried about singer not directing III, I think he really gave the x-men series depth with good story lines. Hope this one is just as good.

So is Gambit not in this one? Or are they keeping him under wraps? He isn't credited on imdb.... how can they not have Gambit in the X-Men franchise? He was always my favorite.

Son of a b&^%*^%#$*&$&I^%*)& I have tried for an hour to get it to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give UP!!!!

Jesse

I had doubts, not anymore!! Although Jeans story looks really side-lined. She should be the centre point, the Pheonix arc was amazing

Hmmm.....I think Beast looks like crap. Rest of the trailer looks ok but i'm reserving judgement.
So where is the rest of Magneto's army?? If its all out war I figured Sabretooth and Toad would be back. Magneto is gonna be backed by a bunch of random mutants? Yes I see Jug, Dark Pheonix, Pyro, Calisto. I'm guessing the mass of mutants behind him are the Morlocks. There are so many characters in the X-World why not use them??? Sure they are just in the back ground and dont have lines etc, but why not make them characters we know? Wouldn't it be better to get a glimpse of characters we know? Throw the Blob, Avalanche, Black Tom, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch etc. back there in the mass of people. Sure maybe they did do this, but I'm guessing that they didn't. Same thing has happend in the past movie's scenes at the x-mansion. Why have nameless mutants sitting in class, make them some one we know!!!!!

In the shot of the funeral scene, I couldn't find Professor X, leader of the X-Men, or Cyclops, second in command of the X-Men. Just everybody listening to Storm, third in command of the X-Men, who is played by Halle Berry, who vowed not to return to the franchise unless she was promised a larger and more important role. Hmmm...

For some reason the trailer won't play for me. May have to mess with my QT a little. Sounds like the trailer is awesome though.

tomandshell said:
In the shot of the funeral scene, I couldn't find Professor X, leader of the X-Men, or Cyclops, second in command of the X-Men. Just everybody listening to Storm, third in command of the X-Men, who is played by Halle Berry, who vowed not to return to the franchise unless she was promised a larger and more important role. Hmmm...

I was just looking at that shot for the Professor as well.

I guess we will just have to wait and see :(

Fastball Special!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Man, I just stubbled upon a spoiler list...ouch :(

Last edited:
Anakin said:
where's COLOSSUS???????????????:banghead

He is in the beginning shot and he is in the scene tossing Wolverine in the air...I am sure some FX still need to be added....

Mutant Enemy said:
Hmmm.....I think Beast looks like crap. Rest of the trailer looks ok but i'm reserving judgement.
So where is the rest of Magneto's army?? If its all out war I figured Sabretooth and Toad would be back. Magneto is gonna be backed by a bunch of random mutants? Yes I see Jug, Dark Pheonix, Pyro, Calisto. I'm guessing the mass of mutants behind him are the Morlocks. There are so many characters in the X-World why not use them??? Sure they are just in the back ground and dont have lines etc, but why not make them characters we know? Wouldn't it be better to get a glimpse of characters we know? Throw the Blob, Avalanche, Black Tom, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch etc. back there in the mass of people. Sure maybe they did do this, but I'm guessing that they didn't. Same thing has happend in the past movie's scenes at the x-mansion. Why have nameless mutants sitting in class, make them some one we know!!!!!

Still alot to be revealed no doubt, because other the a couple of quick scenes we see the X-Men fighting more soldiers then anything, I wonder if Genosha will get introduced in this....

I think it all looks good. Juggernaut does look a little like Hammerhead or whatever the guys name was from He-Man.

I was a bit surprised by the lack of Xavier. He narrates the trailer but I only remember seeing him once. But I'm glad Magneto has a pretty big role again. Maybe he'll be leading the X-Men this time.

Back