X-Men 1 Hot Toys Wolverine Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Inspired by SilentSurfer's awsome head mod on the XO Logan I desided to put together a X-Men 1 Logan.

Here is the start. Need to add some bangs and taylor/lighten the jacket.

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

Final piece :)

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work... really enjoy seeing the in-progress/process photos. What's that sculpting material you're using?

Thanks guys! I use Fixit sculpt from Aves.

Painted the hair last night - looks pretty cool. I like the thickend sideburns. Hope to finish the jacket this weekend and paint the face up. After that he's almost done sans the body.

Thanks guys! I use Fixit sculpt from Aves.

Painted the hair last night - looks pretty cool. I like the thickend sideburns. Hope to finish the jacket this weekend and paint the face up. After that he's almost done sans the body.

Nice job Greg, hey I have a bunch of Aves stuff thats been sitting in my fridge for some time - what is your experience with it's shelf life?

I'm not sure but I've had my batch of FixIt for about 2 and a half years.

Update time :)

Tailored the jacket this weekend and airbrushed the base for the head paint.

Here is the Newline shirt I am converting to a jacket. Removed the sleeves to avoid bulk. I removed the lower pockets too.

IMG_3518.jpg

As you can see it is WAY too long.

IMG_3519.jpg

Nothing a little trim and hem can't fix.

IMG_3520.jpg

Also took a short bleach dip.

IMG_3531.jpg

You what would really set this off? Some frost/snow on the outfit. I know it's scene specific, but that would be killer.

Great job, but God know why you'd change the hair... They finally got the styling of Jackman's hair right in X-Men Origin: Wolverine.... It was the best part of the film!

He's HAIR! That's how bad the film was that I was admiring his hair out of sheer boredom!

Great job, but God know why you'd change the hair... They finally got the styling of Jackman's hair right in X-Men Origin: Wolverine.... It was the best part of the film!

He's HAIR! That's how bad the film was that I was admiring his hair out of sheer boredom!

:lol

No worries. This is from one of my slick-backed haired weapon X heads.

And yes - The hair and Liev as Creed were the only good things about the movie.

Back