X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this already shipping? I thought I got a "get ready, will ship in X # of days" message, didn't realize already shipping.

I'm going to be so frickin' broke this month. And next month. And then the month after that too.

Is this already shipping? I thought I got a "get ready, will ship in X # of days" message, didn't realize already shipping.

I'm going to be so frickin' broke this month. And next month. And then the month after that too.

i feel the same way...everytime i think theres going to be a break something else ships...oh well i love this hobby

side by side shot with Classic Iron man for size comparison

DSCN1577.jpg

You need to clean your room. And that medicine bottle and Spyderco folder are not "out of reach of children". Nice choice of body wash though.

Only on the SSF do peeps criticise someones home decor before admiring a new statue :lol

X-23 looks really good, I didn't order her but I really like her now I'm starting to see the 'in hand' pics. :rock
x :peace

i had to cancel a bunch of stuff due to buying a new home and x23 was among the casualties along with emma pf and psylocke dio. with all the new expenses i have to concentrate on core wants and must haves right now. congrats to everyone that gets her as it looks like a nice statue.

Just received mine and I think it's a cool piece. Does anyone else have wiggly boots?

DSC07935Large.jpg

DSC07934Large.jpg

DSC07928Large.jpg

DSC07927Large.jpg

You need to clean your room. And that medicine bottle and Spyderco folder are not "out of reach of children". Nice choice of body wash though.

Yeah. Those meds and that knife are just laying there.

thankfully there are no kids in my household...all adults over 21. but back on topic this is an awesome piece real homerun for Sideshow:rock :rock

I'm digging all the pictures. Can't wait until I get mines. Is the Exclusive Locket detachable? Or is it stuck there?

I just switched my order over to flexpay. Really like what I'm seeing from everybodies pics. I second Walden's question on the locket.

From the pic that IJ took of his EX it looks like it's attached.

It is attached and cannot be removed (at least I couldn't figure out a way and wasn't going to put pressure on it).

It would have been nice if it was removable.

When I first saw preview images when it was first announced, I was skeptical if I'll dig it. Then I saw you gys posting pictures and it looks better then what I had seen. I'm really looking forward to getting mines now. I've read some of you guys say there's a wobbly boot on her? Which boot?

Back