X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto to both comments and

:welcome to the Freaks Show, Phoenixphalling! :banana

thanks for the advice and welcomes guys :)
Gave their CS a call like ya'll suggested, everything is sorted out now and my status has changed to 'Item(s) Shipping Soon'

thanks again,

(and those are great pics Amin Ko!)

x23c.jpg

wow!.I'm impressed!..pristine paint job but still..
20020930x.gif

Well, first, let me make it clear that me with a camera is like Webster playing basketball...

Here are some REALLY quick pictures of 094/300. If a statueforum board member doesn't pay for her by the end of next week, she is available so shoot me a PM if you are interested. I have now had two people say they want it and back out, so my patience is low.

GREAT looking scuplt and the gloss black, dark grey, and chrome really look great together. The base is a beautiful gloss red, although I am not too impressed with the silver paint of the X-23 logo. Her arms and footblades are all removable to protect the claws. She just isn't one of my favorite characters and I can't justify keeping her.

006.jpg

011.jpg

007.jpg

FOOT BLADES ARE REMOVABLE!!! Great for protecting from bent claws like the Wolverine comiquette!

012-1.jpg

The color contrasts between the grey, gloss black, and chrome really are impressive and the removable foot blades are a huge plus considering all of the claw issues Wolverine/Logan has. Really a great piece.

got her today at work...was surprised at how small the box was for her, just a little taller than the admiral Piett box that i got today too. all i can say is...beautiful. she is my favorite statue right now, but i only have 6 statues in my collection right now (anakin pf, classic iron man, stealth iron man, BQ, Slave leia pf, blade vs dracula) sculpt is just gorgeous, i just love that little smirk that she has going on, and the paint apps are perfect. well enough talk here are some pics.

box art

DSCN1549.jpg

the un-packing (the base is awesome)

DSCN1555.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

some face and body shots

DSCN1561.jpg

DSCN1565.jpg

DSCN1566.jpg

side shot (she has a nice sexy butt)

DSCN1569.jpg

shots of her claws

DSCN1571.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

the exclusive

showthread.php

Last edited:
got her today at work...was surprised at how small the box was for her, just a little taller than the admiral Piett box that i got today too. all i can say is...beautiful. she is my favorite statue right now, but i only have 6 statues in my collection right now (anakin pf, classic iron man, stealth iron man, BQ, Slave leia pf, blade vs dracula) sculpt is just gorgeous, i just love that little smirk that she has going on, and the paint apps are perfect. well enough talk here are some pics.

She looks awesome!!I especially love her base. Thanks for posting your pics! Now I'm pumped to get mine! :)

Back