X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe my collection is all over the shop Colossus. Marvel statues like X-23 & Emma Frost (Retro & Modern), A number of Ikki Tousen statues (Like the giant Kanu Unchou statue standing next to X-23, you can see part of it in one of my X-23 pics) and a variety of other types like a statue of Death from the Sandman comics & Erzsebet Bathory from Todd Macfarlane's range and many more. My better half refers to all of them as My whores hahahahaha.:rotfl

You need to share your Whores with us in Show your Shelves

I know there are a number of people not liking the face... But I think of it like this...

here she is, this little "girl" looking up at this big bruiser who thinks he's going to kick her but... then... "snikt" she pops her claws and smirks...

That's one way of looking at it, but she really is a machine when engaged in combat. She is emotionless without expressions whatsoever. The only emotions I've seen her express was more of compassion and regret. I've never seen her smile at all, except when she was interacting with her cousin in "Target X". The smirk on her here is the sole reason why I didn't buy her. It's just not like her to do that.

I don't know. I think it adds another level to her. Which is why I don't mind. I think she has also felt "love"... not a total machine.

She has, but i was referring to combat situations. Now that she's in X-force, things are even more screwed up for her. Major changes are coming her way.

Guess I'm a little late to the show, but finally got around to taking pics of my X-23 sweety. Perfect statue, I'm really happy with her! And this is my first Comiquette woohoo...

x23_02.jpg

x23_23.jpg

x23_14.jpg

x23_05.jpg

Full review, all the pics and video goodies if you're interested at https://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/10/10/predatorstuff-reviews-sideshows-x-23-comiquette-statue/

Hope you like!
Dan

I know there are a number of people not liking the face... But I think of it like this...

here she is, this little "girl" looking up at this big bruiser who thinks he's going to kick her but... then... "snikt" she pops her claws and smirks...

Ditto! My thoughts exactly and I like the smirk on X! :rock

AWESOME pics, Dan! :rock :rock :rock

Wow! Now I really can't wait to get her! My last Flex-Pay payment is on the 20th and then she's mine!

Back