X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm pissed off...

excuse the language but I'm extremely mad right now and sent Sideshow a nasty letter about it. I received my X-23 today and she has wiggly boot syndrome along with these issues

005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

the claws are bent, the magnet fell out and the base has a nasty brown mark on it.

BC i asked this over on SF. Is the arm held in place with a magnet? Please tell me this is not the case?

Re: Well I'm pissed off...

excuse the language but I'm extremely mad right now and sent Sideshow a nasty letter about it. I received my X-23 today and she has wiggly boot syndrome along with these issues....the claws are bent, the magnet fell out and the base has a nasty brown mark on it.

I'm really sorry BC. I know it's very frustrating when a piece arrives in that condition but remember it's not the rep's fault and moreover they'll help you with everything.

sorry to hear about your X-23 BC, that does suck. hopefully Sideshow can take care of you quickly so you could enjoy her

BC i asked this over on SF. Is the arm held in place with a magnet? Please tell me this is not the case?

I can't remember if I answered it or not but yeah both arms are held on by magnets so the claws don't bend I guess and guess what? My claws bent! lol

I'm really sorry BC. I know it's very frustrating when a piece arrives in that condition but remember it's not the rep's fault and moreover they'll help you with everything.

I know Joseph and I told her not to take it personally and that I was just venting when I called them and she said "it's ok" and just laughed so it was fine.

It's finally here :)
It's next to my x-23 resin model I'm working on which is supposedly 1/6 scale so this is huge! and a great at to my collection ;)
I like that the back of the box has her story on it too

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

excuse the language but I'm extremely mad right now and sent Sideshow a nasty letter about it. I received my X-23 today and she has wiggly boot syndrome along with these issues

Sorry to here about that :( with so many things wrong they better send you another. was it the exclusive addition?

Sweet! Congrats, Phoenixphalling! :rock

Would love to see more pics of your X-23 resin model! :D

Sure, it's not finished yet, I'm still working on her boots and the base, but
heres a closer picture and what she should look like on issue #1 -
IMG_2020.jpg

76155-132004-x-23_super.jpg

Sorry to here about that :( with so many things wrong they better send you another. was it the exclusive addition?

Yep it was the exclusive and I already got the UPS return label so I get a replacement but for those that have issues and are deciding whether or not to get replacement you better do it quickly cause these are limited to only 300 for the exclusive.

hey, blackie!.....I thought u cancelled her!?...what happened!?....anyway, u should take this as a sign!:monkey1

Well that sucks. My X-23 has damage in multiple areas. Definitely going to send her back and try to get a replacement.

First, directly on opening it, I saw this black speck of paint and thought that that couldn't be anything positive.

IMG_2653 (Large).JPG

Then I saw where it came from.

IMG_2657 (Large).JPG
IMG_2658 (Large).JPG

Then I turn her over only to find some Chinese factory worker rubbed a big old booger on her shoulder.

IMG_2654 (Large).JPG
IMG_2656 (Large).JPG

Okay, probably not a booger, but I wasn't about to pick it off and look at it any further.

I guess the claws don't bother me too much.

IMG_2663 (Large).JPG

on the wiggly boots, are the boots themselves wiggly, or just how she stands on the base is a little wobbly.

One thing that sucks about having to return it is that I had a relatively low number, blue X, #95.

And she was hard to get off the base, had to very slowly wiggle back and forth. And when she was standing on the base, there was definitely a wobble.

Back