X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem at all. :) If something like that ever happens just give Sideshow a call, their Customer Service is really top notch. :D

ok, thanks, I might go ahead and give them a call just to make sure everything goes through :)

if you call them they might even be able to give you the exact price for it and be able to process right there with you on the phone, SS really is the best when it comes to CS and trying to help you get the collectible to you :rock :rock

oh and welcome to the board phoenixphalling

if you call them they might even be able to give you the exact price for it and be able to process right there with you on the phone, SS really is the best when it comes to CS and trying to help you get the collectible to you :rock :rock

thanks for the welcome :)

Here my X-23 comiquette. Look stunning. if ss keeps making like this kind of paint quality, I would be very happy. The paint, sculpt all look good. The claws are chromed and really nich touch though. The two hands are removeable and with magnets intact.

x23a.jpg

x23b.jpg

x23c.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

No problem at all. :) If something like that ever happens just give Sideshow a call, their Customer Service is really top notch. :D

Ditto to both comments and

:welcome to the Freaks Show, Phoenixphalling! :banana

x23c.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

WOW! Thanks for sharing pics, Amin Ko! X-23 looks AWESOME!

Can't wait to get her...the anticipation is killing me!!

Not a bad piece , specially the paint application, but I hope the trend of cartoony pieces ends with the white queen

Here my X-23 comiquette. Look stunning. if ss keeps making like this kind of paint quality, I would be very happy. The paint, sculpt all look good. The claws are chromed and really nich touch though. The two hands are removeable and with magnets intact.

x23b.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

face is just beautiful looks to be awesome paint apps

WOW! Thanks for sharing pics, Amin Ko! X-23 looks AWESOME!

Can't wait to get her...the anticipation is killing me!!

anticipation is toture for me...now i really wish SS ships her out to me today so i get her tomorrow at work

I am not really into the Hughes and other female sculpts and was on the fence on this one. It struck me as a good segway into some female characters for the collection so I ordered it to avoid the "passed it up remorse."

After seeing the in hand pics and the paint, I am really looking forward to it. paint looks spot on. thanks for posting the pics!

Back