www.hottoysonlinestore.com is a scam (Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scammer Hot Toys web-shop

"*We Do Not Ship to Hong Kong, Italy , Pakistan and Africa.
we accept all Lithuania customer( except Neringa Janaviciute due to abusing our refund policy)"

Lol @ this!

In all seriousness, does that sound professional, exposing a customers full name like that? I mean come on ... :)

Nice to meet you, Neringa Janaviciute. :wave

"*We Do Not Ship to Hong Kong, Italy , Pakistan and Africa.
we accept all Lithuania customer( except Neringa Janaviciute due to abusing our refund policy)"

Lol @ this!

In all seriousness, does that sound professional, exposing a customers full name like that? I mean come on ... :)

I don't find it very professional of you to, after that shop who gets less views than sites like these, expose his name on a busy forum. :dunno

I don't find it very professional of you to, after that shop who gets less views than sites like these, expose his name on a busy forum. :dunno

Difference is I am not trying to run a legitimate business here, and dude, thats a BIG difference :wave

Jeez, you really dont understand the meaning of a quote, do you?I have neither the time or the will to take this discussion with you here, PM me if you want something else.

Hi all,

I am a long time fan of Hot Toys products and I have an extensive collection. My ears certainly pricked up when hottoysonlinestore came online and initially much like most people I was hesitant to purchase through him at first. I figured with the safety of PayPal and his returns policy which is stated on his website I didn't have much to lose. So I purchased a Jack Sparrow Hot Toys figure. Here is the post that I copied from over at OSW regarding my experience;

G'day all,

I've been a long time collector of Hot Toys figures and a long time lurker on these forums without ever registering. Much like Steve74 I would also like to share my positive experience with hottoysonlinestore. It's refreshing to finally see someone selling sold out/rare Hot Toys figures for more realistic prices rather then the ripoffs you see on ebay so i will happily promote his store and keep giving him my business. I placed an order for Capt Jack Sparrow last week Thursday and paid US$220 including shipping via EMS (received figure yesterday). This price is more than $40 cheaper then SideShow which is where I have mostly bought my figures from in the past. As I wrote on the thread regarding hottoysonlinestore on the offical Hot Toys facebook page , the guy had fantastic costumer service, great communication, posted almost instantly after payment and I had US$10 deposited onto my account for making my first purchase. Really positive experience and I couldn't recommend him highly enough. He also went to the effort of calling me after I received Jack Sparrow to see if I was happy with everything and if I had any suggestions to make his business better.
I have just put an order through for DX Joker for $350 including EMS delivery so I should be getting it early next week. I'll let you know how that goes. Even more exciting for me was the brand new Batman Tumbler I got for US$850 including delivery (obviously not EMS). The guy had two in stock and appologies but I took the last one. I've had my eyes on these things for a while and you would be lucky to grab one on Ebay for $1500. The guy is pretty accommodating when you haggle the price down and I suggest you try this to get it a bit cheaper. Also, for spending over $300 I got $20 store credit much like you do over at Sideshow.

Now onto Jack....... definitely an original Hot Toys product. Comes with the Hot Toys brown cardboard box and all. I noticed Steve74 said his figure shipped from China......mine came from Hong Kong. I've included a couple of pictures (sorry for the bad quality but my camera is out of action at the moment so I had to use my mobile) of him and I can honestly say that Jack is the best Hot Toys figure that I Own. Even beats T800 from T2.

I'll let you all know in a few days how DX Joker is.

I look forward to hearing more people's feedback on this store. I hope that these positive experiences will be widespread as this could be a fantastic place to purchase those rare Hot Toys figures at what I would consider reasonable prices. In addition, their prices on new releases are also far more attractive then most other stores. I will post on here as well early next week once my DX Joker arrives.

Neringa Janaviciute must have filed a C&D since his name is no longer on the front page :D

Hi all,

Just a quick update on the DX Joker I ordered through hottoysonlinestore. I payed $350 for the figure and this included postage via EMS. The figure arrived today and it is again definitely an original Hot Toys figure. Like last time the figure was sent from Hong Kong. I couldn't be happier with the price, the figure and the costumer sevice......they are all A++++ class.
I have included some pictures. Again sorry about the sub par quality of the pictures but my camera is still out of action and I had to use my mobile.

Well, they are offering free shipping till Jan 6th, and their prices are still relatively "cheap"...

I wish there was more people that have baught from this store to confirm if they recieved thier figures.

I know of 2 buyers in my country who got their figures too.
Talked with the store owner last night he was very helpful and informative.
About the name, about the way people reacted to their prices on sold out figures, about the shipping, about avoiding some countries...
I'm gonna get my Classic Predator from them.
I'll keep you posted.

Ya, I think I'm gonna be getting a T1000 from them, $150 shipped is too hard to pass.

I just requested to purchase a T1000 from them. They are only currently taking orders through email requests because of too many unwanted orders, so they say.

yep im trying to make a purchase from them and they said someone will send me an paypal invoice via email tommorrow but this was because i got it for cheaper than they advertised and it was the only way to pay an amended invoice, didnt know about the unwanted order part.

I've talked with the owner of the store by email and he told me that he's going to add a Credit Card payment method by the end of this month.I'm going to buy the HT Chris Redfield (Biohazard) from his site with my cc and I'll post here as soon as I get my order.

We need more established board members to confirm that this is all legit before I make a purchase and nothing so far posted has given me any confidence.

I would be delighted if it were legit so fingers crossed.

We need more established board members to confirm that this is all legit before I make a purchase and nothing so far posted has given me any confidence.

I would be delighted if it were legit so fingers crossed.

Even though I'm new, I myself feel the same way as you. I also hope this is legit.

Back