• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys TDK & MOS 1/6 ENTIRE Collection MUST GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cenzo316

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Up for grabs is my ENTIRE Hot Toys and Mattel TDK and MOS collection! All offers include shipping and handling to the continental US!! (awesome, right?) I will sell to international buyers but arrangements have to be made for buyers to pay for shipping.

All items are in pristine condition unless otherwise noted! There are a ton of amazing figures here, so photos will come as I have the opportunity to take them. However, if there is a particular piece you’re interested in and absolutely need to see a photo, just ask.

All prices are firm. HOWEVER, I WILL entertain thoughtful, considerate offers on the majority of these items. I took great care of these pieces and hate seeing them go – but they’re extremely valuable, so please do not send any low-ball offers as they will not be acknowledged.

Hot Toys Tumbler, version 2.0 (Black) - $950.00
(Some of the copper rods on the tops arrived detached during shipment to me. As this is a common defect on this item, it is easily fixable and not noticeable while displayed)
Hot Toys Batpod, TDKR Version - $475.00
Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0 with extra body and Interrogation Room suit!! - $600.00
(The extra suit was made by a company named Mojo and is not an original Hot Toys brand suit. However, the detail is amazing and rivals the quality of the Hot Toys stock version! While this is the Sideshow Exclusive that came with a Goon mask, the Goon mask will NOT come with your figure. I do, however, have a fully-assembled custom Goon for sale that will knock your socks off if you add it to your collection:)
Hot Toys MMS79 B@nk R#bber Joker - $275.00
(This is the ORGINIAL figure with TWO amazingly-detailed head sculpts of Heath Ledger as the Joker! The left leg joint is broken. I did not compromise the integrity of the figure with glue and display him with zero issues on his own.)
Hot Toys DX01 Cop Joker - $225.00
(This is for the COP JOKER ONLY. The figure comes with one set of hands, his firearm, and his hat)
Hot Toys MMS183 Bane - $350.00
Hot Toys MMS188 Selina Kyle - $225.00
Pop Toys Ra’s Al Ghul - $275.00
Custom “Hot Toys” Joker Goon (Gotham City Thug) - $225.00
(This custom was built with the Hot Toys Goon mask that came exclusively with Sideshow Collectibles’ DX11 figure. The figure was carefully put together in order to be as movie-accurate as possible!)
Hot Toys MMS155 Batman/Bruce Wayne (Begins Suit Version) - $350.00
(As with most of these figures, the ankle joints are broken. Unfortunately, they arrived this way after I ordered it. However, the figure displays perfectly with his stand.)
Hot Toys DX02 Batman (NON-OILY ABS!) - $450.00
Takara Batman Begins Batman - $125.00
(There is a slight tear in Batman’s suit on the very bottom of the right sleeve that is hidden under the gauntlet. This occurred when I was doing a hand-swap.)
Hot Toys MMS182 Lt. James Gordon (S.W.A.T. Version) - $375.00
Hot Toys MMS140 Scarecrow - $350.00
(This is for the complete SCARECROW FIGURE ONLY! No Demon Batman included!)
Hot Toys MMS81 Harvey Dent/Two-Face with extra clothed body to display Harvey Dent!! - $500.00

Hot Toys MMS200 Superman (Man of Steel) - $200.00
Hot Toys MMS216 General Zod - $225.00
Hot Toys MMS201 Jor-El - $150.00

ENTIRE LOT of Mattel Movie Masters The Dark Knight Collection! - $275.00
- There is a mix of figures Mint on Card and loose. All loose figures are in PRISTINE CONDITION, having only been displayed behind glass in a smoke/pet-free home. Your collection will include:
-The Batpod (Target Exclusive)
-“Demon” Ghoul Batman (Rare Chase Figure)
- ALL THREE 12-Inch Toys ‘R Us Exclusive Figures! (Batman, Batman without Cowl, Joker)
- A COMPLETE, working Bat Signal!
- Every single figure ever made in the Movie Masters Dark Knight Trilogy Line including Bane, Alfred, Batman, Joker, Catwoman (goggles up and down), and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!

For SERIOUS Collectors, I will sell you the complete set of 12 inch figures listed above at a discount price!!
For every Hot Toys/Takara/Pop Toys/Custom 12 inch figure listed above:
$6,100.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING!! (THAT’S $225 OFF IF YOU BOUGHT THEM ALL INDIVIDUALLY!!)

Legit PayPal transaction ONLY. None of that “gift” stuff. NJ Residents – I’d hate to do this, but you have to add 7% sales tax if you’d like to purchase the entire collection. However – if you’re close by, perhaps we can work out a deal for pickup and bypass the shipping.

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoy this figures as much as I did and that you’ll NEVER have to give them up!! :(

Back