www.hottoysonlinestore.com is a scam (Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scammer Hot Toys web-shop

Good news, Steve. I made a mistake in spreading the panic from OSW to this board, but I was convinced it was a hoax.

Glad you got the figure.

If anyone else who has ordered from them gets there stuff i would like to see. they still have some really good prices on stuff.

I got this today from the "Scammer HT web shop", paid $340 with express shipping and got a $20 rebate on my next visit to their store. I got the package in about a week from China and today someone from the store called me to see if I recieved everything ok and if I was happy. I am happy and I will be using them again.
It's legit
legit1.jpg

legit2.jpg

Nice to see that the Vietnamese recast Wolvies are turning out pretty good. :lol

Looks like someone that just wanted to give their website some advertisement. :dunno

If anything, it makes me more suspicious. Shipped from China, but you get a call from them asking if everything turned out okay, presumably super long distance PLUS they give you a rebate on their store.

Sounds like someone is trying REEEEEEALLY hard. But hell, if you gave them $400 for a HT Wolvie, I'd expect some hand relief to go with it as well, so. . . yeah.

Some of those prices are better than buying it from local retailers e.g. figures like Indy, Jake Sully and Iron Monger etc.

Whether they delivered on an order is really immaterial. The fact that they are counting on the mis-identification as THE "hottoys online store" makes them suspect no matter the customer service.

What they call themselves is more irrelevant than whether or not they fulfil your order in a thorough and timely fashion. In fact, you getting your merchandise is not irrelevant at all. I understand the suspicion, but if the order was placed, and the merchandise was received, what does it matter from the consumer perspective what they call themselves?

Wow people on here are so salty, you act like someone kicked your puppy, but hey you can buy or don't buy. I took a chance and got hooked up with a sweet deal just like I would if I picked him up on ebay or here for that matter. It's not my store I just thought that some board members might get lucky and find a good deal like I did so I past on some intel, if you don't trust it's just more stuff for me in the future.

I got this today from the "Scammer HT web shop", paid $340 with express shipping and got a $20 rebate on my next visit to their store. I got the package in about a week from China and today someone from the store called me to see if I recieved everything ok and if I was happy. I am happy and I will be using them again.
It's legit
legit1.jpg

legit2.jpg

Happy for ya mate!
I'm waiting for more confirmations of received orders before pulling the trigger ^^

Congrats mate! One thing is bothering me though, why are they changing the prices all the time?

Yeah sure, but it does feel a bit fishy then they change the prices like two times a day :)

On a Hellboy? Unlikely. He's been sold out for awhile.

"*We Do Not Ship to Hong Kong, Italy , Pakistan and Africa.
we accept all Lithuania customer( except Neringa Janaviciute due to abusing our refund policy)"

Lol @ this!

In all seriousness, does that sound professional, exposing a customers full name like that? I mean come on ... :)

Back