WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a comparison of my mini belts and a Hot Toys BD Iron Man 1/6 Scale fig:

002-1.jpg

Nice close up. They look to be very nice quality. Maybe the original poster was talking about Micro belts for his 1/6th collection?

Love this thread! Been a big WWE fan my whole life. I own the Undisputed WWE and World Heavyweight titles.

I use this belt for my figures.

attachment.php

Doesn't fit around the waist of my Hot Toys, but it does the job. Only pic I have at the moment

Any chance for a pic with that belt and a 1/6 figure?

Nice close up. They look to be very nice quality. Maybe the original poster was talking about Micro belts for his 1/6th collection?

Yeah. The pic with the Transformers show the Micro Belt. I think Figures Inc (wrestlingsuperstore.com) only did the Undisputed and World Heavyweight and stopped the line shortly thereafter...

Also, a heads up for anybody looking into getting a replica belt. wweshop has a facebook deal for 30% off your order. The code is ONLY4FACEBOOK. Looks like they've sold out of more belts within that time since belts were already discounted 15% (some might have used the 25% off code: TOASTY).

Besides the Winged Eagle, they've sold out of the Classic Intercontinental Belt w/ yellow strap, Million $ Belt (yes, I missed out out on it :monkey2), Smoking Skull Belt, and Rated R Spinner Belt. With the code they also give you a free "Propety of WWE" t-shirt. Even though I said I was about done collecting belts, I finally scored the WWE Current Intercontinental Belt to add to my other case.

Contratz on the intercontinental belt. Nice catch, I never got that promo. I should add WWE to my facebook friends list I guess. As for the promo, its no good to international freaks as the "toasty" promo also came with $8 flat rate international shipping. Same thing with the old "Holiday10" promo (only shipping was $2.95!). For an extra 5%, its not worth it to pay full price shipping ($30). What was your domestic shipping rate on intercontinental belt?

Yeah. The pic with the Transformers show the Micro Belt. I think Figures Inc (wrestlingsuperstore.com) only did the Undisputed and World Heavyweight and stopped the line shortly thereafter...

Also, a heads up for anybody looking into getting a replica belt. wweshop has a facebook deal for 30% off your order. The code is ONLY4FACEBOOK. Looks like they've sold out of more belts within that time since belts were already discounted 15% (some might have used the 25% off code: TOASTY).

Besides the Winged Eagle, they've sold out of the Classic Intercontinental Belt w/ yellow strap, Million $ Belt (yes, I missed out out on it :monkey2), Smoking Skull Belt, and Rated R Spinner Belt. With the code they also give you a free "Propety of WWE" t-shirt. Even though I said I was about done collecting belts, I finally scored the WWE Current Intercontinental Belt to add to my other case.

Contratz on the intercontinental belt. Nice catch, I never got that promo. I should add WWE to my facebook friends list I guess. As for the promo, its no good to international freaks as the "toasty" promo also came with $8 flat rate international shipping. Same thing with the old "Holiday10" promo (only shipping was $2.95!). For an extra 5%, its not worth it to pay full price shipping ($30). What was your domestic shipping rate on intercontinental belt?

The shipping rate varies. Mine came out to $3.99 (with guaranteed shipping before Dec 20th). Standard 3-5 day shipping is $5.99 and the prices go up from there.

I agree the toasty code is better for international customers with the $8 flat rate international shipping that they offer.

The shipping rate varies. Mine came out to $3.99 (with guaranteed shipping before Dec 20th). Standard 3-5 day shipping is $5.99 and the prices go up from there.

I agree the toasty code is better for international customers with the $8 flat rate international shipping that they offer.

Nice deal. I payed $2.95 international for the Intercontinental Belt. That was a crazy price. I can't even send domestic for that cheap! :lol

Nice deal. I payed $2.95 international for the Intercontinental Belt. That was a crazy price. I can't even send domestic for that cheap! :lol

WOW :horror. That is super cheap for international shipping!

Old Skool Fans. Winged Eagles are back in stock again. Hurry and use the "toasty" promo if your international, or "only4facebook" for domestic.

Damn it, I didnt check the free belt wall hanger box, anyone here have a spare they wanna get rid of?

For free of course :)

Old Skool Fans. Winged Eagles are back in stock again. Hurry and use the "toasty" promo if your international, or "only4facebook" for domestic.

Wish that Million Dollar Belt went back up. I'm guessing they took it out of stock because of the sale...The Rated R Belt & White Classic IC Belt are also back in stock. They were also sold out yesterday. Smoking Skull Belt is still out of stock.

Thnx Nitro, cant wait to run around naked with only my WWF belt on :panic:

Also, called them this morning and had a wall hanger added to my order for free :rock

Thanks man. The Winged Eagle belt is definitely where it's at. I'm an old fart and definitely prefer the more traditional style.

Thnx Nitro, cant wait to run around naked with only my WWF belt on :panic:

Also, called them this morning and had a wall hanger added to my order for free :rock

:yess::clap:clap:clap

Thanks man. The Winged Eagle belt is definitely where it's at. I'm an old fart and definitely prefer the more traditional style.

For sure. For the longest time, it was the only belt that mattered:hi5:

Just got my winged eagle belt in :yess:

It freakin' rocks :rock :rock :rock

SDC14975.jpg

SDC14976.jpg

And it fits perfect in an open shelf between Hulk and my complete M.U.S.C.L.E.S. collection :rock :rock :rock

Awesome looking belt Chase!
Love it!
I wonder if they have even shipped mine yet? WWE Blows at fulfilling their international orders.

Is there a big difference, outside of the strap, between the regular winged belt and the deluxe? I'm getting very tempted to buy one now!

Is there a big difference, outside of the strap, between the regular winged belt and the deluxe? I'm getting very tempted to buy one now!

Outside of the strap, there is no difference between a regular and a deluxe. Both have the same exact plates (2mm thickness). The Ultra Deluxe has 4mm plates with a Deluxe Strap.

Honestly, the deluxe straps are supposedly made out of real leather (vs synthetic leather)...but like the regular belt...they have cardboard inside of it to maintain shape. You are far better off to get a regular belt and test it out yourself. I own 8 replica belts (with another on the way) and I absolutely love them.

Speaking of which, I checked my order from WWEShop.com. The current style Intercontinental Belt shipped today (after a long wait -- presumably because of the backlog of holiday orders). Should receive it tomorrow or Monday.

Back