WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bout you send me yours and then you call customer service?

:lol
You would not wan't mine. Believe it or not, I actually wear mine out to events. It's got a few scratches here and there, but its nice to have a collectible I can throw over my shoulder and take out of the house. It even helped me win tickets to the next Tables Ladders and Chairs event.

I would do the same thing. Cut a promo and have her challenge me for the title. But then I'd boston crab, figure four leg lock and then hit her with the big ummmm boot. . .

First order of business is that all title belts are currently 15% off for this week and include a free belt hanger. Combine this promotion with the Coupon Code: TOASTY and you can pick up pretty much any belt for 40% off with cheap flat rate shipping.

I also have a $10 coupon, which would mean I could pick up the the current world championship belt for $230 (Regular $370 not including shipping). I have less then a week to decide before the deal is over :(

You finally getting that Spinner belt Balsquat? That 40% deal is pretty sick. I'm on the fence on getting that Million $ Belt for $280 shipped...on the other hand...I've already added 5 belts in a 2 month timespan and I don't have any more room in my Detolf cabinets.

Here's my display case with my latest WWF replica...the Intercontinental Belt (2nd one down):
011-1.jpg

This is the other cabinet with the Smackdown Tag Team Belt, RAW Tag Team Belt, WWE European Belt, and ECW 2007 Belt:
010.jpg

Here's my display case with my latest WWF replica...the Intercontinental Belt (2nd one down):
011-1.jpg
Very cool.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LJawDXQQx8g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LJawDXQQx8g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KVaPb24VJWo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KVaPb24VJWo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

011-1.jpg

I am so glad to see yours finally arrived. They are terrible for making me wait this long, but you can't beat their deals. Hopefully mine comes soon. I never realized how big the intercontinental belt was....

Your detolfs look spectacular by the away.

PS- If Jerry the king won his TLC match, I would have bought the Spinner on pure principle. Gotta hate the Miz :lol

I would do the same thing. Cut a promo and have her challenge me for the title. But then I'd boston crab, figure four leg lock and then hit her with the big ummmm boot. . .

Is it weird that I ask her to dress up like Hacksaw Jim Duggan, before I bust out Jake the Snake?

I am so glad to see yours finally arrived. They are terrible for making me wait this long, but you can't beat their deals. Hopefully mine comes soon. I never realized how big the intercontinental belt was....

Your detolfs look spectacular by the away.

PS- If Jerry the king won his TLC match, I would have bought the Spinner on pure principle. Gotta hate the Miz :lol

I'm happy too. It took way too long for it to come in. I only live in the next state over. I love the Classic IC Belt replica. It's currently my favoirte belt in the collection.

I'm happy with the way one detolf looks...but not the other. I really like the RAW and Smackdown Tag Belts...but since I moved my European Belt to the other Detolf with them, it lost it's luster in my view. Also, I'm not 100% happy with the ECW 2007. I got quite a bargain on it brand new, but I was completely underwhelmed with it once I got it. The best thing to do with buying belts is to stick with some sort of theme instead of going out buying random belts.

Not a fan of the Spinner. They are going to be replacing that belt pretty soon. They were thinking of having Miz debut the new belt which has been in WWE's possession for some time (quite like the current Undisputed Tag Team Belts or Penny Tags as some people call them). They ultimately decided not to. Supposedly it's a brand new design and it's silver...

I'm happy too. It took way too long for it to come in. I only live in the next state over. I love the Classic IC Belt replica. It's currently my favoirte belt in the collection.

I'm happy with the way one detolf looks...but not the other. I really like the RAW and Smackdown Tag Belts...but since I moved my European Belt to the other Detolf with them, it lost it's luster in my view. Also, I'm not 100% happy with the ECW 2007. I got quite a bargain on it brand new, but I was completely underwhelmed with it once I got it. The best thing to do with buying belts is to stick with some sort of theme instead of going out buying random belts.

Not a fan of the Spinner. They are going to be replacing that belt pretty soon. They were thinking of having Miz debut the new belt which has been in WWE's possession for some time (quite like the current Undisputed Tag Team Belts or Penny Tags as some people call them). They ultimately decided not to. Supposedly it's a brand new design and it's silver...

That's good to know. I figured the time was coming up for this belt. Where do you hear these rumors about a new belt?

I do like the new Tag belts and Current United States.

Also, I think your too critical of your collection, but then again, aren't we all. I will take your advice and try and take things slow. I suppose if I really had my choice, the next belt I would go after is the classic Tag belt, but they are not currently being offered at the WWE shop and i don't want to pay full price somewhere else. Hopefully they get re-released. Why is it that other retailers have the classic Tag and the WWE shop does not?

That's good to know. I figured the time was coming up for this belt. Where do you hear these rumors about a new belt?

I do like the new Tag belts and Current United States.

Also, I think your too critical of your collection, but then again, aren't we all. I will take your advice and try and take things slow. I suppose if I really had my choice, the next belt I would go after is the classic Tag belt, but they are not currently being offered at the WWE shop and i don't want to pay full price somewhere else. Hopefully they get re-released. Why is it that other retailers have the classic Tag and the WWE shop does not?

Rumors are everywhere right now. It's common knowledge at this point that a new belt is coming. All I can say is that the current maker of WWE Belts (J MARR) took on too many other offers...so the current undisputed tag belts and IC belt are made by Dave Milican (who does authentic Reggie Parks Classic Winged Eagles, IC, and Tag Belts as well) and the US Belt is made by Wildcat Belts.

Yeah, I'm probably critical of my collection. It's not about getting everything thats available...but I feel like I rushed some replica belts (in particular the ECW 2007) just for the sake of getting a brand new belt on the cheap. Putting the belts together on display, I want them to mesh well together. For whatever reason, while the Tag Belts certainly go together...the other 2 belts feel like odd ducks in that Detolf. The European Belt looked fantastic where the IC belt currently is. Reminded me alot of when Shawn Michaels had both belts in DX.

I love the classic tag team belts. I wouldn't expect a rerelease. Those belts are actually limited to 500.

Speak of the devil, my classic intercontinental just arrived. I am gonna take a few quick pics and then wrap it back up, as this is supposed to be a christmas gift from my lady friend. BRB.

This is a beauty, and the front plate is sooo big.

The title held by some of the greats like Brett Hart, Shawn Michaels, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ultimate Warrior...the list goes on and on....

PICT0168.jpg

PICT0167-1.jpg

PICT0163-1.jpg

and in my current display.... tooo shiney :)
PICT0169.jpg

This is a beauty, and the front plate is sooo big.

The title held by some of the greats like Brett Hart, Shawn Michaels, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ultimate Warrior...the list goes on and on....

PICT0168.jpg

PICT0167-1.jpg

PICT0163-1.jpg

and in my current display.... tooo shiney :)
PICT0169.jpg

Very nice Balsquat!! Glad it finally came in!!

Back