WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also can somebody tell me if WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion are equal in terms of prestige. It seems WWE Champion is a bigger deal at Pay-per-view events. Also, Heavyweight champion has a short history, dating back to 2002, versus the WWE champion, which dated back to the turn of the 20th century. What's the deal?

Last edited:
That was back when belts actually meant something too. Now you have 20 champions running around dropping titles like hot ____ing potatoes.

Loved the days of 3 belts. World, Intercontinental & Tag champs :rock :rock :rock

Now I want another belt. 40% is hard to resist :)
hmmm Maybe big Gold belt?

:lol

You were in the same situation as me! They are addicting to collect. The Big Gold is nice. Which one would you get...the WWE or WCW Belt?

Honestly, it's so hard not pulling the trigger on getting another belt right now. Current IC for less than $200 is a steal and would look good with my Tag Belts...The Million $ Belt is my most wanted belt right now, but it's $100 more shipped. Ugh.

That was back when belts actually meant something too. Now you have 20 champions running around dropping titles like hot ____ing potatoes.

Loved the days of 3 belts. World, Intercontinental & Tag champs :rock :rock :rock

For sure..I have trouble keeping track of all the championships. I already devote 4hrs. plus to keeping up with wrestling per week!

:lol

You were in the same situation as me! They are addicting to collect. The Big Gold is nice. Which one would you get...the WWE or WCW Belt?

Honestly, it's so hard not pulling the trigger on getting another belt right now. Current IC for less than $200 is a steal and would look good with my Tag Belts...The Million $ Belt is my most wanted belt right now, but it's $100 more shipped. Ugh.

Def. WWE version, just to stay current. They are so close in design anyways.

The Million dollar belt is nice, but very non-traditional. A little expensive for what it is, but the discount does help. It really is a matter of personal taste, but if you always liked it, I say go for it. I think its days on TV are done though...even Ted himself does not even want it anymore.

Also can somebody tell me if WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion are equal in terms of prestige. It seems WWE Champion is a bigger deal at Pay-per-view events. Also, Heavyweight champion has a short history, dating back to 2002, versus the WWE champion, which dated back to the turn of the 20th century. What's the deal?

Nitro, what are your thoughts on the Championships?

Ok. The WWE Championship continues the same lineage as the WWF Winged Eagle and the WWWF Championships held by Bruno Sammartino. The World Heavyweight Belt which was given to Triple H by Eric Bishoff in 2002 actually has no lines of lineage and starts at that point until the current day. You'd think that they would continue the lineage of the WCW World Title...but we are talking about the WWE here. The only WWE Belt that has WCW lineage is the WWE US Belt. As far as prestige, the WWE Championship has more prestige although both belts carry the same idea for their respective brands.

IMO they need to unify all titles, move back to one WWE champ, mid-carder Intercontinental type belt and a tag champ. A WWE champ and a "world champ" and the divided brands is pure kahkah.

Really WWE is just to big, thats the real problem.

Def. WWE version, just to stay current. They are so close in design anyways.

The Million dollar belt is nice, but very non-traditional. A little expensive for what it is, but the discount does help. It really is a matter of personal taste, but if you always liked it, I say go for it. I think its days on TV are done though...even Ted himself does not even want it anymore.

My buddy is interested in my ECW 2007 which would create a space in that 2nd detolf. If thats the case and we are talking about a $100 difference, the current IC makes perfect sense. Especially on the 2nd shelf like it's Classic IC counterpart.

Thing is I've always liked the Million $ Belt. I've had eyes on that belt long before Ted Jr ever had it and I've seen the real thing up close and got to compare both the real and replica belt during a Ted Sr appearance. The real belt is comprised of cubic zirconas with strategically placed real diamonds that you could tell from the back of the belt. The replica is is same exact size and everything. It doesn't have 24kt gold plating like the real belt and the stones are Figures Inc gems.

Oh, and while I am complaining about ____, ____ the World Wildlife Foundation.

________s.

Ok. The WWE Championship continues the same lineage as the WWF Winged Eagle and the WWWF Championships held by Bruno Sammartino. The World Heavyweight Belt which was given to Triple H by Eric Bishoff in 2002 actually has no lines of lineage and starts at that point until the current day. You'd think that they would continue the lineage of the WCW World Title...but we are talking about the WWE here. The only WWE Belt that has WCW lineage is the WWE US Belt. As far as prestige, the WWE Championship has more prestige although both belts carry the same idea for their respective brands.

Thanks for the run down. You think they will change or get rid of this belt anytime soon?

I would be looking about 170 +$20 in customs. So about $190 clear.

IMO they need to unify all titles, move back to one WWE champ, mid-carder Intercontinental type belt and a tag champ. A WWE champ and a "world champ" and the divided brands is pure kahkah.

Really WWE is just to big, thats the real problem.

There has been talks of the WWE unifying all belts by Wrestlemania with a title for title World Title match at Wrestlemania 27. Problem with that theory is that the Spinner Belt's replacement has reportedly been completed and they are trying to decide when to debut the new belt. Last I heard, they were going to attempt to debut the belt after Miz won the championship...but they held off. My question is why they would debut a new belt when they are talking about unification. Would they simply keep the new belt?

Oh, and while I am complaining about ____, ____ the World Wildlife Foundation.

________s.

:clap:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

NukeTheWales.jpg

Thanks for the run down. You think they will change or get rid of this belt anytime soon?

I would be looking about 170 +$20 in customs. So about $190 clear.

Like I said in the previous post, there have been grumblings that the World Title Belts will be unified at or by Wrestlemania 27. Whether or not those rumors are true is beside the point. The WWE Big Gold Belt isn't the rarest of belts by any means. Along with the Spinner, they are the only belts sold at house shows. What matters is if you really like the belt. I own the WWE Big Gold and like the belt alot. It's the belt I have pictured below my Classic IC Belt, but above my WCW US Belt.

You seem pretty into it. I would say just sit on it for a while. I doubt it is one of those belts that will quickly sell out. The Million dollar belt was 40% off on old school Monday. Did you regret not getting it then?

My buddy is interested in my ECW 2007 which would create a space in that 2nd detolf. If thats the case and we are talking about a $100 difference, the current IC makes perfect sense. Especially on the 2nd shelf like it's Classic IC counterpart.

Thing is I've always liked the Million $ Belt. I've had eyes on that belt long before Ted Jr ever had it and I've seen the real thing up close and got to compare both the real and replica belt during a Ted Sr appearance. The real belt is comprised of cubic zirconas with strategically placed real diamonds that you could tell from the back of the belt. The replica is is same exact size and everything. It doesn't have 24kt gold plating like the real belt and the stones are Figures Inc gems.

You seem pretty into it. I would say just sit on it for a while. I doubt it is one of those belts that will quickly sell out. The Million dollar belt was 40% off on old school Monday. Did you regret not getting it then?

I'm not going to worry about belts right now. I could always get the Million $ Belt next year. Just don't have the room for another belt unless I clear up some space. The 40% off is tempting though.

I'm not going to worry about belts right now. I could always get the Million $ Belt next year. Just don't have the room for another belt unless I clear up some space. The 40% off is tempting though.

That is EXACTLY the same issue for me. I kinda want something to represent current wrestling, since I started watching again. But I don't need another belt and I kind of want to enjoy my display as it is right now. But, the 40% off kinda makes me want to rush things....ahh welll.
I am gonna feel it out over the next week. Hopefully it will sell out and I won't have to decide anymore :)

That is EXACTLY the same issue for me. I kinda want something to represent current wrestling, since I started watching again. But I don't need another belt and I kind of want to enjoy my display as it is right now. But, the 40% off kinda makes me want to rush things....ahh welll.
I am gonna feel it out over the next week. Hopefully it will sell out and I won't have to decide anymore :)

You've got a nice display as it is. I wouldn't rush things. Make sure you get a belt that you really want instead of forcing yourself to purchase a belt that you feel so-so about because it's a grrat deal. Display space is key. It's not like these are Hot Toys figures where you can load up a display space full of them. One belt takes up a great deal of room on display.

Back