WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Nitro!

My order status changed from "Card charged and verifying address" (status for about 5 days) to "Order processed and picked; waiting to go to warehouse".

I hope this means its shipping soon :(

Outside of the strap, there is no difference between a regular and a deluxe. Both have the same exact plates (2mm thickness). The Ultra Deluxe has 4mm plates with a Deluxe Strap.

Honestly, the deluxe straps are supposedly made out of real leather (vs synthetic leather)...but like the regular belt...they have cardboard inside of it to maintain shape. You are far better off to get a regular belt and test it out yourself. I own 8 replica belts (with another on the way) and I absolutely love them.

Speaking of which, I checked my order from WWEShop.com. The current style Intercontinental Belt shipped today (after a long wait -- presumably because of the backlog of holiday orders). Should receive it tomorrow or Monday.

Nice Nitro!

My order status changed from "Card charged and verifying address" (status for about 5 days) to "Order processed and picked; waiting to go to warehouse".

I hope this means its shipping soon :(

Should be shipping within 2-3 days. Thats how long the status has been sitting in my account before it finally shipped.

Can't believe i've only just noticed this thread...

I love the Winged Eagle belt, it was the first replica i got and is still my favourite...

blue-winged-eagle.gif

Sorry about the picture quality, it was taken 5 minutes ago and the lighting in the house is bad at night.

cool to see a few other people on these boards collect these things. Here's the two I have. I the only one I plan on getting anytime soon would be the WCW world heavyweight title but I've been procrastinating on that for awhile now:lol
fb625b4d402b8f547f25f85547092d0b75c179a.JPG

So to clarify.

Deluxe belts are the exact same as the replica, but with real leather?

And the ultra deluxe is with real leather and the plates are 4mm thick, twice that of the replica and delux belts?

So to clarify.

Deluxe belts are the exact same as the replica, but with real leather?

And the ultra deluxe is with real leather and the plates are 4mm thick, twice that of the replica and delux belts?

The only difference with deluxe straps is that they have some leather at the front of the belt, the card inside and the fake leather is still used at the back.

I got my IC deluxe for a good price on ebay and although it looks somewhat better at the front than regular replicas, it's not worth the extra $100 in my opinion just for one layer of leather.

The ultras us the exact same straps, they just have the 4mm plates that are different.

If i get a chance later i'll take some shots of it.

Sweet fancy Moses! Those are frakin expensive!

I'll stick with my replica belt :lol

Why arent the deluxe/ultra deluxe sold direct from WWE?

Back