• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Red Skull and HT waist clamp for die-cast figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axxel

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Hot Toys Red Skull, as the title suggests. Please shoot me some prices if you have one to sell.

Also, and this one is kind of an odd one, I'm looking for a waist clamp for a Hot Toys die-cast figure, or more specifically, I need the screw and corresponding nut that tighten the clamp around the post. I got a Mark XLII brand new, but the clamp was missing said components. So I don't know if anyone has an extra one from a destroyed figure, or just has one lying around, but I'd really appreciate any help in obtaining this piece without purchasing a new base.

I've had great luck and smooth transactions in the past here, and I'm hoping you guys can help me again. Thanks for looking. :]

Back