Would you buy a Disney Princess Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Disney Princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, etc) Premium Format?

• Yes!

Votes: 120 61.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 25 12.9%

• Total voters
I love Disney so yes but here's another thought How about a heroes line you know Hercules, the emperors new groove but it's just a thought.

I love Disney so yes but here's another thought How about a heroes line you know Hercules, the emperors new groove but it's just a thought.

I bet we'll see Disney heroes (probably sooner than the Prinesses)

- Aladdin
- Hercules
- Peter Pan
- Flynn Rider (Hopefully)

Any of them who aren't really the cookie cutter "prince" characters (like Prince Adam, Price Charming, etc.)

Depends on how they're represented but I've always found Princesses and Princes look great during Disney movies and at the end when become truly Princes they looks like crap. The worst offender being Beast and Aladdin.

So it depends but Briar Rose, Cinderella, Jasmine...Ariel is always hard to pull up because of the 'under water' part.

I'd only buy Ariel (as a mermaid, not in that horrible gown)). Great memories from my childhood. Although the character I am looking forward the most is Peter Pan.

Umm... I'm not sure if Pocahontas counts as a Disney Princess? I think/hope she does...

Umm... I'm not sure if Pocahontas counts as a Disney Princess? I think/hope she does...

She is indeed a princess (at least, way more than let's say...Cinderella), but not sure if she is one of people's favourite picks though.

How would you imagine the final sculpts will look like? Sometimes I think that they can be a little more lifelike like these:

jirka-princess-jasmine-e1319316133723.png

jirka-belle-princess.png

jirka-mulan.png

jirka-ariel.png

jirka-princess-aurora.png

pocahontas.jpg

Hey those pics are awesome, I had never seen them. But I highly doubt you will see life-like representations of these characters. In fact, I am sure we won't. After all they are cartoon-based characters, it just wouldn't make sense.

How would you imagine the final sculpts will look like? Sometimes I think that they can be a little more lifelike like these:

While those look great, especially Mulan, it would be a big no from me. They need to look like they do in the animated features, just in real 3D.

It would have to be damn amazing to convince me to buy it and the only princesses I would even begin to consider are Ariel and Rapunzel. An Ariel swimming sideways could be cool and a nice change to the usual upright PFs.

I'd much prefer something smaller in scale though.

I would probably get Belle and Ariel would look pretty cool, doubt I would do any others since I am limiting my disney pf's...MAYBE Jasmine, but would have to see them first before really deciding.

So, with SDCC upon us, we live in hope to hear, see, pre-order the first princess PF.

Frankly, I'm not really expecting anything new, apart from another Captain Jack. :(

NO. If you "go there", you're pretty much into DOLL collecting territory. You might as well put them next to Grandma's vintage European dolls....
Villians yes, even if female villains. Pretty princesses in dresses? No.

Unless you're female, personally, I would say no.

I bet we'll see Disney heroes (probably sooner than the Prinesses)

- Aladdin
- Hercules
- Peter Pan
- Flynn Rider (Hopefully)

Any of them who aren't really the cookie cutter "prince" characters (like Prince Adam, Price Charming, etc.)

I can see PETER PAN for sure! Companion for hook.

Back