Would you buy a Disney Princess Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Disney Princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, etc) Premium Format?

• Yes!

Votes: 120 61.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 25 12.9%

• Total voters
After seeing how awesome Jessica Rabbit is, I definitely say yes. I think Sideshow should really push forward the Disney Line. Characters I'd really like to see, are:

* Princess Aurora in blue dress touching the spinning wheel (could be a succes with the movie Maleficent coming)
* The Beast all mean and wild
* Ariel on a rock
* Cruella De Vil
* Roger Rabit (maybe in Benny the Cab)
* Aladdin on his Flying Carpet

Aurora
Belle
Ariel
Jasmine
Mulan
perhaps Pocahontas

perhaps Cindarella
ALL with long hair let down, no hair up in buns or the deal is off.
Women simply do not look very attractive or feminine with their hair up. As an aside, straight, nicely brushed hair always looks best. Why some women will spend hours on their hair styling it into curls to only make it look worse just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
I've kept saying from the start that done right, these can make for some amazing PF's.

Snow White to go with the Evil Queen.
Now Rogar to go with Jessica.
Belle and the Beast, which could look stunning together.
Aurora and Ariel would have to sell better than Datsun.

And I can think of a couple of poses for Mulan that would be very feminine and very striking at the same time.

But, it seems Sideshow just doesn't share my vision.

I've kept saying from the start that done right, these can make for some amazing PF's.

Snow White to go with the Evil Queen.
Now Rogar to go with Jessica.
Belle and the Beast, which could look stunning together.
Aurora and Ariel would have to sell better than Datsun.

And I can think of a couple of poses for Mulan that would be very feminine and very striking at the same time.

But, it seems Sideshow just doesn't share my vision.

DATSUN? You mean Dastan? I understand The old 240 Zs have become collectible lately. :)

Disney princess's in PF would look incredible! The only problem would be my girlfriend would start buying from sideshow for herself instead of me! lol.:panic:

Nope. But I grew up inn the 90s, I'd love some PFs from that era and a few others:
- Simba on Pride Rock (my #1 pick)
- Aladdin stealing the Lamp, or
- Aladdin on Carpet with Abu
- Jaffar with Iago (this would be too awesome)
- Goliath
- Wart pulling Excalibur
- WALL-E

Well, with what was 12 days of Disappointment (Sideshow), having no Disney PF at all, do you think it's time to call the line dead or do we wait for SDCC to see if anything is going to show up.

I so wanted my Belle, Beast and Snow White, guess I should just be thankful they at least got Jessica done.

I would buy one in a heartbeat! I am concerned as well about the Disney line, thought for sure we would have seen something in the "12 days of sideshow" which was rather boring this year. : (

I'd take any of the Disney animal/creature like characters as pf (goofy, roger, Donald, simba, timon, stitch, pumbaa, Oswald, mickey, etc) over a Disney princess.

Oh and since muppets are Disney now, I would be interested in pieces of those too. Fozzie, animal, kermit, gonzo, pepe, Rowlf, etc

I took Jessica from the Disney line, but the other human like characters (hook, evil queen from Snow White and maleficent) don't interest me. They were good pieces, but im not so much interested in the human like characters.

Last edited:
I kind of want PFs of Belle and the Beast after seeing Disney's Beauty and the Beast on Broadway last night. :lol

Back