Would you buy a Disney Princess Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Disney Princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, etc) Premium Format?

• Yes!

Votes: 120 61.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 25 12.9%

• Total voters
Does anyone own this or seen it in person?

Since Sideshow's line is dead I feel like this is the closest we're getting to premium formats of the princesses. The description says it's 14" which makes it bigger than a doll, but a couple inches away from 1/4 scale. I know it has "doll hair" but the likeness is the best I've seen that wasn't a sculpted figure like wdcc.

https://m.ashtondrake.com/products/301884001_disney-snow-white-singing-doll.html

Mybe it's not the right place to talk about it.. but what about the disney villains serie? It's over with Jessica Rabbit?

Sideshow has closed this series? it's a shame... i'm looking forward for another piece :(

Angelina Jolie as Maleficent would have been the perfect piece for them to do to reinvigorate the series, but I don't think there are any plans to do another one.

Does anyone own this or seen it in person?

Since Sideshow's line is dead I feel like this is the closest we're getting to premium formats of the princesses. The description says it's 14" which makes it bigger than a doll, but a couple inches away from 1/4 scale. I know it has "doll hair" but the likeness is the best I've seen that wasn't a sculpted figure like wdcc.

https://m.ashtondrake.com/products/301884001_disney-snow-white-singing-doll.html
no, just... no...

Angelina Jolie as Maleficent would have been the perfect piece for them to do to reinvigorate the series, but I don't think there are any plans to do another one.
I want animated villains (which also was the name of the SSC line), not movie villains <_<

Mybe it's not the right place to talk about it.. but what about the disney villains serie? It's over with Jessica Rabbit?

Sideshow has closed this series? it's a shame... i'm looking forward for another piece :(

I know :monkey2 it still makes me so sad :(

Not sure, if it is solo. As a pair, like Belle & Beast, Jasmine & Aladdin, Elsa & her sister, etc, then would definitely consider it. :wink1:

Pure magic... just imagine a matching Aladdin and Jasmine PF's, with Abu and carpet exclusives

Stupid Sideshow.........

Pure magic... just imagine a matching Aladdin and Jasmine PF's, with Abu and carpet exclusives

Stupid Sideshow.........

Too busy making Ironman n Hulk. 15 versions of each character. Disney should just let some other statue company license for these character. I will probably be a grandfather before they continue with the Disney line :rotfl

I would really like to see, and would buy, an Elsa from Frozen PF. :D

Disney-Frozen-Elsa.jpg

Back