Worst casting decisions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we are digging up the numerous crimes of The Godfather III I have to add Andy Garcia to the list. Not as bad as Sofia, but close.
Sonny is one of the all time great characters in cinema, we?re introduced to his son and heir apparent, and its Andy Garcia? Not good enough.

G3 is a disaster for many reasons. Hoo-Haw!

Andy Garcia was the best thing in GF3. As for other bad casting choices, a-dev will feel this post somewhere in Ireland.

Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese. Sorry, he was a good Ringo in Tombstone tho.

Andy Garcia was the best thing in GF3. As for other bad casting choices, a-dev will feel this post somewhere in Ireland.

That?s kind of like choosing the best turd in the bowl.

The most recent thing I can think of is the netfix witcher series.

A lot of the casting directly clashes with the established lore the characters have in the books.

:cuckoo:

:monkey2 HAHA! I felt the betrayal, perfect response. Clown is mistaken about a great many things, but this above all else. Biehn was perfect as Reese.

On the casting decisions, I've always wondered what James Remar's Hicks (Aliens) would have been like before he was fired. Remar was the one who put the graffiti with the heart and a lock over it on the armour which Biehn apparently thought was lame (although certainly iconic now). Again Biehn to me seems the perfect choice for Hicks. You can still see one of two scenes with Remar in the movie (I think they were all from the hive scene, either with his back to the camera or distance shots which would have been too expensive to redo).

Emilia Clark as Sarah Connor
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
Jeep Swenson as Bane
Channing Tatum as Duke
Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka
Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
Stephan Smith Collins as Pinhead

Plenty of people were considered for the role of Quint.....

I can safely say , any of those choices would have been very bad for Jaws as, in the end, Shaw helped pen the famous Indianapolis story at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant believe we missed this one....

Leto as Joker......

Wow, that was dramatic. :lol

Clown is mistaken about a great many things....

dLq29hQ.gif

First one that came to mind. They needed a charismatic and likable actress to sell that character, and she's not either of those things.

She is those things. The majority of people will say that. We know the real reason her name is predictably being mentioned here. There are a dedicated bunch of bitter individuals who will continue their failed mission.

Well, on paper he wasn't a bad choice. He had the look and talent for the role.

We're waiting for the Snyder cut scene for final judgement.

I just watched a summary of the scenes for the original. And there is nothing that can save that acting. It?s just over the top and it does not work for me at all.

It?s not the Joker to me. Random crazy person maybe, but not the joker

Well, on paper he wasn't a bad choice. He had the look and talent for the role.

We're waiting for the Snyder cut scene for final judgement.

I just watched a summary of the scenes for the original. And there is nothing that can save that acting. It?s just over the top and it does not work for me at all.

It?s not the Joker to me. Random crazy person maybe, but not the joker

Back