World War Z (starring Brad Pitt)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the reshot film worked to a certain degree. I think the reshot film works as a stand alone film. Had they went the way of the original script I think it def would have setup for a sequel and maybe even a 3rd film. Yeah so Matthew Fox basicly got paid to be in a movie for 5 seconds. Weird.

on IMDB his character name is ... "Parajumper"

Anyway, I enjoyed the movie, i would like to see where they go, hopefully Pitt stays with it, i give him props for being in a movie like this cause it could of been a disaster but it turned out rather well and i liked him in the role.

The original 3rd act does sound cool, but could of got to conviluted and long especially with the first chunk of the movie moving so fast.

Last edited:
Anyway, I enjoyed the movie, i would like to see where they go, hopefully Pitt stays with it, i give him props for being in a movie like this cause it could of been a disaster but it turned out rather well and i liked him in the role.

Well this is turning out pretty well for his production company, so I don't see why he wouldn't stick with it for the sequel.

I just finished watching this movie and I thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Just saw this tonight and was not impressed at all. I've never seen a zombie movie with "0" blood??? I mean come on....I kept waiting for each new scene to maybe get a little in there. But nothing.

Hell the only blood in the whole movie was the scratch on Pitts cheek. Give me a break.

You don't actually "see" a single zombie biting anyone, just dead people making noises and running. I actually started getting board mid way through and by the end I couldn't wait to leave the theatre. I can't believe it's getting the ratings it is on rotten tomatoes.

This beat out man of steel by the critics?????

This SHOULD have been rated R! I don't even care to see the PG Disney sequel.

Worst movie of the year...by far!

Chris

Is your only issue with the film that it had no blood???

I am sure there must have been more wrong with it for you in order to hate it that much... Just wondering.

I agree it should have had the Blood and Gore that we demand out of a Zombie film but it did not ruin the film for me.

I just came from seeing this movie and I really liked it. I can't think of anything bad to say about it. The action starts right away, good pace from beginning to end. All around, great movie!

That was pretty damn good. Solid 8 out of 10 for me. Not as good as 28 Days Later, or I Am Legend, but still good.
Plus, for me anyway, Iron man 3 and MOS are better, so it's had some stiff competition.

Back