World War Z (starring Brad Pitt)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this myself 2 nights ago. I actually read the book and LOVE IT so I walked in expecting nothing.

First off, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the book. Not even a reference!

But don't let that stop you, the film is actually pretty good. There are no zombies in the movie as people have stated. No blood, no eating bodies just crazy *** infected people biting others. It really was entertaining and made for a good contagion/infection film. Just don't go in expecting a zombie film and you'll be alright.

That was pretty damn good. Solid 8 out of 10 for me. Not as good as 28 Days Later, or I Am Legend, but still good.
Plus, for me anyway, Iron man 3 and MOS are better, so it's had some stiff competition.

I liked it much better than I Am Legend. That had a weak ending and the CG Vampires were super fake... At least the WWZ zombie closeups were real.

28Days is still the creepiest film I ever saw just because of how the infected looked and moved. Terrifying.

Saw this myself 2 nights ago. I actually read the book and LOVE IT so I walked in expecting nothing.

First off, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the book. Not even a reference!

But don't let that stop you, the film is actually pretty good. There are no zombies in the movie as people have stated. No blood, no eating bodies just crazy *** infected people biting others. It really was entertaining and made for a good contagion/infection film. Just don't go in expecting a zombie film and you'll be alright.

This is a good evaluation for all who have not see the film:exactly:

I liked it much better than I Am Legend. That had a weak ending and the CG Vampires were super fake... At least the WWZ zombie closeups were real.

28Days is still the creepiest film I ever saw just because of how the infected looked and moved. Terrifying.

:exactly::goodpost:

That was pretty damn good. Solid 8 out of 10 for me. Not as good as 28 Days Later, or I Am Legend, but still good.
Plus, for me anyway, Iron man 3 and MOS are better, so it's had some stiff competition.

8 out of 10 and not as good as I Am Legend? You may want to re-evaluate your ranking criteria.:cuckoo:

It was a pretty good movie, it kept me on the edge of my seat for the most part, it moved a little too fast IMO but it's not really a bad thing.

I liked Pitt's character, always cool, always in control, a survivor indeed, the ending was original.

I thought the CGI zombies would look awkward but they worked pretty good, it wasn't focused in the CGI at all, it was all story, very nice.

I don't rank with numbers, but definitely almost as creepy as 28 DL.

Am I the only one that hates the idea for the original ending? Sounds like just a stupid action scene that does not really bring any resolution to the narrative. There really wasn't anything to be added by having yet another 20 minute long zombie battle. The smaller and more intense climax was definatly the way to go.

Am I the only one that hates the idea for the original ending? Sounds like just a stupid action scene that does not really bring any resolution to the narrative. There really wasn't anything to be added by having yet another 20 minute long zombie battle. The smaller and more intense climax was definatly the way to go.

I'm not familiar with the original ending, could you share a link?

If I want to taste coke I will just add a little bit of Vinegar and salt to my Pepsi,
there, same ugly taste lol :lol

I'm just shocked this movie had a happy ending. Why? It didn't need to.

If I want to taste coke I will just add a little bit of Vinegar and salt to my Pepsi,
there, same ugly taste lol :lol

You taste vinegar in Coke? Dude, you need to see a doctor, your taste buds are broken. :panic:

:lol I don't mind Pepsi when there's no Coke in the store, but for me is Coke all the way.

Anyway, I don't suppose there's any room for a sequel in this movie.

Back