Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broken spear, SS sent a replacement and...another broken spear!!! On to the third try!!

Be careful they could say there's none left after the second broken spear. I had the same way back with the Arnold from terminator with those thin black glasses. It came broken twice and they were done sending me another. The way it was packed seem to have broken when it got push down before the box was sealed. But lately ss seems to be so much better on CS. Hope they keep it up. Makes collecting more fun and I feel safer if they help us out.

From the pictures I've seen it looks like all of them are that way, probably from the casting....

Oh well then I won't complain if all is like this when mine gets here. Thanks for the info.

Maybe you just need to reset your email

I did get a final total bill and order shipped email today actually...so you're right, they still send them, although for me it was a day after the actual ship date. It's all good, since it's like a surprise when you look and it's already been shipped!

I did get a final total bill and order shipped email today actually...so you're right, they still send them, although for me it was a day after the actual ship date. It's all good, since it's like a surprise when you look and it's already been shipped!

I always get them like that nowadays. I just check my Sideshow account the night I get charged and the tracking number is there.

I always get them like that nowadays. I just check my Sideshow account the night I get charged and the tracking number is there.

That feeling when you see that tracking number... :)

WW coming home tomorrow, it's gonna be a fun day!

WW life-size bust! make it so SSC....there Mr. Green said it. now Mr. Green might be rich n craxy enough to buy all 3 by then

Got mine in yesterday. Ex #1245. She's perfect and I have no issues with her. 3 for 3 I got really lucky with Queen of the Dead, Catwoman and now Diana with perfect paint apps, nothing broken and assembly was easy. But the most important...no googly eyes.

Got mine in yesterday. Ex #1245. She's perfect and I have no issues with her. 3 for 3 I got really lucky with Queen of the Dead, Catwoman and now Diana with perfect paint apps, nothing broken and assembly was easy. But the most important...no googly eyes.

Congrats on your win! Mine's out for delivery today and I'm getting nervous about opening her up...lol.

I just received mine as well. I won't be opening it til after work tonight though. I will post pix and hope it is all in one piece!

So I was wondering if her spear is supposed be in 2 pieces or if mine broke? I'm guessing it's supposed to be one piece.

Back