Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my EX. After reading all the issues out of box from fellow board members, I was very anxious opening this......Thankfully, no issues, comparatively speaking (does everyone have the issue with the right foot not sitting flush in the base?). I saw a lot of problems with the pegged parts but found mine to fit snug and in place with some due diligence. My solution to the hairpiece is below the pics.

If you're having trouble with the hairpiece, I found a solution for mine:

It took a lot of work to get the peg in but with patience, it will go. The keyhole in her head that the square key fits in had a nub of polystone in a corner. I carefully chipped it off with a knife. Doing so allows the hairpiece to sit flush in the keyhole. I applied Vaseline to the hairpiece peg and slowly was able to insert the hairpiece. This literally took nearly 4 minutes as it only went in a millimeter at a time. Now my hairpiece sits without any forehead showing. It took some time, but I was able to get her to look as envisioned by Sideshow. I hope this helps.

PS.....Any remedies for the left leg not allowing the right foot to sit inside the keyhole all the way?

In case you could use one more in hand shot:

241image.jpg

Received my exclusive Wonder Woman today (#833)

I anxiously and nervously opening up the carton. No broken spear. No damage to body or other parts. Paint looks good and started to assemble.
She went into the base easily but the hands were extremely tight to put on. I am wondering if there are paint rubs under the axe hand since it was so tight to put on. I think I'll just leave that hand since it went in all the way and I have the shield displayed on her base.
I am not sure I have the spear hand all the way in but it looks fine to me so I think I'll leave that alone as well for fear of breaking it.

Overall, very happy with Wonder Woman. I snapped a few pics below. She on top of a large TV cabinet next to Batman, Superman and Green Lantern. Because of the height, it makes it a little difficult to take pictures but I definitely want to get a snapshot of all of them together.

16409923260_ef5710909a_h.jpg

16409727858_a5385fb737_h.jpg

16570959526_ec24341785_h.jpg

AlanJG1, is her eye brow supposed to be that light? its lighter than sup and seem lighter than other WW above

Those are great ones too! If they also continued on the Greek Myth end, I'd like Hera, or Calypso. Lot of potential, considering the massive male villains Bats and Supes has, it would distill the pool with some females into the mix.

Well the Batman Female Villains are pretty much done, but they of course could toss in Batwoman and Huntress as allies. Superman, well Supergirl....Live wire, Faora, Silver Banshee but that's getting pretty far down the list. Yeah, your best bet for ton of Female PF's is Wonder Woman, Artemis, Circi, Medusa, Cheetah, Hippolyte, Giganta and so on

Well the Batman Female Villains are pretty much done, but they of course could toss in Batwoman and Huntress as allies. Superman, well Supergirl....Live wire, Faora, Silver Banshee but that's getting pretty far down the list. Yeah, your best bet for ton of Female PF's is Wonder Woman, Artemis, Circi, Medusa, Cheetah, Hippolyte, Giganta and so on

****, you are right. Forgot the sirens are done, unless they toss in some universal ones like Killer Frost and Raven and so forth.

Wonder Woman, would have a large bulk of em, and some are pretty good ones, not bad for some PFs. I'd wish they eventually make a Doomsday-like female that could **** anyone up.

I would seriously love if they ever made a Jor El and Hippolyta PFs. Toss in Alfred as a guardian for Bruce.

I am so ready to receive my WW Exclusive. I hope they clear up those port issues soon so Sideshow can send out statues to their waiting customers. Sideshow said it could be another 5-7 weeks.

Great collecting weekend.
I received Wonder Woman the same weekend as my custom Bruce head :yess:
16397649127_967eadf9f8_k.jpg

Nice pickups AlanJG1! That custom BW head looks sick! I don't suppose you have a full pic of the Trinity with GL too?

Back