Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least some news is better than no news. My remedy is just to stop thinking too much about this statue cause I don't need any coronary problems over this damn thing.

i actually was sort of accepting of the fact that it was going to take a while...this notice actually peeved me off more than anything. I mean, they pretty much already said it was delayed because of port issues. So do I really need another email(and one that got my ****ing hopes up by calling it a shipping notice) that just tells me what I already knew?

I got a notice last week that I was supposed to get charged for this yesterday and then shipped out today. Of course, now there is nothing happening and my status goes from "item shipping soon" back to "processing." All I did was get teased and played...lol.

Welp... Just got the email from Elisse at Sideshow saying my wait last conversion probably won't happen. :thud: super bummed. Just wasn't in a position to preorder back when it went up. Oh well. The regular will still be great, but I was really hoping for the ex.

Welp... Just got the email from Elisse at Sideshow saying my wait last conversion probably won't happen. :thud: super bummed. Just wasn't in a position to preorder back when it went up. Oh well. The regular will still be great, but I was really hoping for the ex.

Wait, did she actually take you off the WL? If not then you should probably just stay on it until they officially close it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, did she actually take you off the WL? If not then you should probably just stay on it until they officially close it down.

I should have clarified. They aren't removing me from the list, but said "We are sorry to inform you that we may not be able to fulfill your waitlist reservation, however, please be advised that we will not be closing your reservation at this time." Ill stay on, as I'm in no rush, but it was still a bummer none the less.

As bad as that sounds, at least you guys have updates. Us full pay, split shipped, last batchers for the Superman EX had little to no updates after April. I still remember when SS sent out that troll email for Superman Day. I chuckled when I opened it thinking, "Well played Sideshow. Well played." :lol

I should have clarified. They aren't removing me from the list, but said "We are sorry to inform you that we may not be able to fulfill your waitlist reservation, however, please be advised that we will not be closing your reservation at this time." Ill stay on, as I'm in no rush, but it was still a bummer none the less.

That is a marketing gimmick to try to get you to buy a reg.

I hope you're right. We'll see. I'm gonna hold off on a regular for a couple months.

I figured SS would have at least 500 or more left for waitlisters with all the negativity about this statue. But if they don't you should hold out until the very end cause I think that 6000 is gonna be around for a long time until the last 1 is sold.

I figured SS would have at least 500 or more left for waitlisters with all the negativity about this statue. But if they don't you should hold out until the very end cause I think that 6000 is gonna be around for a long time until the last 1 is sold.

Yeah, like I said, I'm not in a huge rush, but the DC side of my PF collection has a sad WW shaped hole in it. [emoji22]

I got a notice last week that I was supposed to get charged for this yesterday and then shipped out today. Of course, now there is nothing happening and my status goes from "item shipping soon" back to "processing." All I did was get teased and played...lol.

Was this for a final flex pay? If so, I got the same notice last week. Mine charged today and shows as shipped now.

As bad as that sounds, at least you guys have updates. Us full pay, split shipped, last batchers for the Superman EX had little to no updates after April.

Yeah I was pretty much dead last on the list, getting mine. Seven freakin months man. I emailed Elisse and told her my story so that it doesnt happen to me again with WW, and she replied with a generic email. Ill be super pissed if it happens to me again with Wonder Woman.

Was this for a final flex pay? If so, I got the same notice last week. Mine charged today and shows as shipped now.

Congrats, you're lucky, maybe it'll update with shipped tonight or tomorrow.

My final flex went through today, she shipped and I'll have her on Wed!!!!! Ordered the EX on day one, most likely in the first ten minutes, and I finally am going to have her! Excellent!

Back