Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the spear just packed poorly? I mean how do you screw up padding a spear accessory? Is the materials quality a cheaper polystone or something? Seriously isn't there a department devoted strictly to shipping safety standards and drop testing? Sounds like they just fit the stuff however to conform to the box size, give it a "hail mary" and ship them.

Welp, time to contact Sideshow Customer Service :slap

Yep its suppose to be 1 piece. Mines arrived broken as well. I got an email 2 weeks ago that they were sending me out a replacement and still nothing. I contacted SSC and they said all the replacement parts are still stock on the docks as well. So im just playing the waiting game.

Is the spear just packed poorly? I mean how do you screw up padding a spear accessory? Is the materials quality a cheaper polystone or something? Seriously isn't there a department devoted strictly to shipping safety standards and drop testing? Sounds like they just fit the stuff however to conform to the box size, give it a "hail mary" and ship them.

I think the spear is PVC. It is pretty light. I'd imagine there would be many more reports of broken spears if it was all polystone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The packaging then... kind of reminds me of how fragile the Gambit exc hand was... but that was polystone.

I keep telling myself that with an edition size of a 35 freakin' hundred, it could take awhile to ship them all the exclusives, but still :impatient:

If it's any consolation, full pointers are in the same boat as full payers. I decided to use Sideshow points to completely purchase this statue. You'd think that Sideshow would let that slip through easier. Looks like using up your Sideshow points doesn't put you closer to fulfillment, because to them I didn't cough up any greenbacks.

I got around to opening it last night and MAN it looks incredible!

I will have to post pictures later as I didn't get to set up lights.

Paint apps look great and nothing broken that I could find.

The sword fit is awfully tight and can't fully get it into the base, but enough to hide the seam.

Is it really just one peg keeping her in? It was a bit scary getting that in.

The Shield is beautiful and just floored at the level of detail and depth in colors! Not sure what i'd do with the Axe, but oh well...

Last edited:
Replacement body is on the way. :pray: she arrives without any issues.

Hey Sub, how'd you get a replacement body? I was told they didn't have one that would be better than the one I had, which is scary, as mine had scratches, paint spots, and an un-centered, center star on the underwear. Go figure. I hope your replacement body is perfect!

I got my replacement ax arm and it doesn't fit right.. :mad:
WW.jpg

Wait list conversion!!!!!!! Thanks to those who suggested I wait despite getting that other email about a week ago. On that note, the idea that they would send that email with the hope of just cancel and buy a regular is really shady. Super excited to get my ex though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my exclusive Wonder Woman today (#833)

I anxiously and nervously opening up the carton. No broken spear. No damage to body or other parts. Paint looks good and started to assemble.
She went into the base easily but the hands were extremely tight to put on. I am wondering if there are paint rubs under the axe hand since it was so tight to put on. I think I'll just leave that hand since it went in all the way and I have the shield displayed on her base.
I am not sure I have the spear hand all the way in but it looks fine to me so I think I'll leave that alone as well for fear of breaking it.

Overall, very happy with Wonder Woman. I snapped a few pics below. She on top of a large TV cabinet next to Batman, Superman and Green Lantern. Because of the height, it makes it a little difficult to take pictures but I definitely want to get a snapshot of all of them together.

16409923260_ef5710909a_h.jpg

16409727858_a5385fb737_h.jpg

16570959526_ec24341785_h.jpg

Hey Sub, how'd you get a replacement body? I was told they didn't have one that would be better than the one I had, which is scary, as mine had scratches, paint spots, and an un-centered, center star on the underwear. Go figure. I hope your replacement body is perfect!

send a PM to Alex. she indicated that replacements were still coming in...just delayed due to the port issue.

Back