Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got this email from SS Today..

2/16 2015 10:48 Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 5-7 weeks

Your pre-order of the Wonder Woman - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE ( ) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations.Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.
:impatient: hate to admit it,but after Superman I'M starting to get used to this.

Welp... Just got the email from Elisse at Sideshow saying my wait last conversion probably won't happen. :thud: super bummed. Just wasn't in a position to preorder back when it went up. Oh well. The regular will still be great, but I was really hoping for the ex.

Stay on the wait list until they take you off.

Wait listed: Jan 10, 2015
Wait list conversion: Feb 12, 2015

Just checked this morning and she indeed was shipped out, should be receiving her on Thursday. I guess SS doesn't send out shipping notices anymore, lol. So excited to display her.

So I get Mags on Wednesday, WW on Thursday, and Sinestro next week hopefully. Christmas in February!

Just checked this morning and she indeed was shipped out, should be receiving her on Thursday. I guess SS doesn't send out shipping notices anymore, lol. So excited to display her.

So I get Mags on Wednesday, WW on Thursday, and Sinestro next week hopefully. Christmas in February!

They still send them

That's a fine haul man!

Just checked the site and I have a tracking number! Didn't recieve a email either, but I'm glad she is coming Thursday!!!

I also got a tracking number thus morning and it's scheduled to arrive Thursday. Fingers crossed for an undamaged one!

Maybe the elite members get these first? So if mine co ES then I'm a elite member! Now after seeing so many emails saying it's going to ship in 5 to 7 weeks. Lol I may have misread the email because I wasn't paying attention. I thought it was 1 to 2 weeks shipping notice. Oh well I deleted my email so I will never know. SS just suprise me. I will have space for her soon! The big three must've completed soon!

Maybe the elite members get these first? So if mine co ES then I'm a elite member! Now after seeing so many emails saying it's going to ship in 5 to 7 weeks. Lol I may have misread the email because I wasn't paying attention. I thought it was 1 to 2 weeks shipping notice. Oh well I deleted my email so I will never know. SS just suprise me. I will have space for her soon! The big three must've completed soon!

No :lol

I was supposed to be processed Sunday and haven't heard anything so I was getting nervous that I would be delayed.

I am happy to report that I received the email from Sideshow this afternoon that I have been charged and shipped.

Wonder Woman will be arriving Friday :yess:

Now, I get to worry about the quality of mine until she arrives :lol

Just got Wonder Woman delivered this morning.... now I get to sweat profusely as I unbox it hoping there are no issues....

EDIT: Opened the box at work and took a quick look, from what I can see I got a good one, didn't notice any issues.... Only thing I'm a little disappointed on is her right hand that holds the spear, they really didn't sculpt any definition with her fingers, her hand looks more like a blob then fingers.... Other then that it looks good...

Last edited:
Just got Wonder Woman delivered this morning.... now I get to sweat profusely as I unbox it hoping there are no issues....

EDIT: Opened the box at work and took a quick look, from what I can see I got a good one, didn't notice any issues.... Only thing I'm a little disappointed on is her right hand that holds the spear, they really didn't sculpt any definition with her fingers, her hand looks more like a blob then fingers.... Other then that it looks good...

Glad it was a good one. Is all the hands like the one you mention?

Back