Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! the details on the sculpt, musculature and pose are excellent IMO, and I particularly love the flow of the sculpted cape. He pairs well with this Wonder Woman

I think I might've seen this now by a YT video of madxcollector out of Cali too. Everything you said about it is true, It's a really great design.

Honestly, that just makes your post 100 times worse as basically what you were doing was running around calling someone (me) naive based on pure speculation with no proof whatsoever. My advice, if your going to call someone out and call them naive, you better have more than just your own opinion to back it up.

Giving one's opinions is not naïve, believing everything a company PR team spoon feeds you is naïve... IMO :)

He just can't help himself. It's funny he talks about rules and laws but can't follow them himself by not talking politics on a toy forum.

Oh man ...its happening here, too?!

Yup ...just checked the previous pages ...it happened alright.

Oh man ...its happening here, too?!

Yup ...just checked the previous pages ...it happened alright.

Yeah, if anyone goes against his POV or doesn't agree with what he says, then OC labels that person an uneducated, illiterate, idiotic Trump voter. :lol

Back