Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My PF list right now consist on:

Wonder Woman
Red Sonja
Batman 1989
Reeve Superman
Hellboy Mignola
Chewbacca
Blackbeard
Darkness
And Mythos boba Fett

Not trying to derail the current discussion, but how did the SS pics of WW get out before the normal Tuesday timeframe.? It seems like SS usually keeps a tight lid on this stuff. Was this done on purpose? Just curious.

Red Sonja is something i never plan, but back when SDCC last year...i saw that piece from youtube...and that's it, i fell in love with it.

For WW, i can't run anymore..this thing is what i've requested all over the forum. Its like auto PO for me so that i can complete my Trinity. I do not care about the knee, the male face, the axe, etc...all i know is this things now is the BEST 1/4 WW out there, period.

Guys, if you didn't have me and CBG this would be one snoozefest of a read sonce everyone is always so full of compliments toward Sideshow. Not EVERYONE, including myself, is going to agree that everything is awesome. I was good for a while but Sideshow has made me miffed that I've been waiting for a replacement part for 3 weeks. That's probably got me voicing concern again. I know this ES is high, I don't care, I just want the MJ factory to be used. Like, wouldn't it cost them way less to ship these replacements if they would just use a more expensive factory in the first place? Anyhoo, yeah, it's good to have varying opinions and even my better half laughs and says "You can be a broken record." :lol That's just me no offense just imo and I will probably keep repeating it. You can always block me if I bug you THAT MUCH, I don't mind :)

It isn't what you are saying m8... It is the way you repeat it over and over, and as much as you think these threads would be a snooze FEST, well I can't think of anything more boring then the repeated negativity... Which brings me to

Good points, I actually have been getting out of the hobby and selling a lot of my pieces including just recently Frank and the Bride. They're gone lol. Supes is a very important character to me and when I saw Bats I was disappointed but I agree I wiull have a bit of faith. The quality issues have pulled me out of the statue game... not trying to be negative... just voicing concern but understand your points thanks. :) I don't want to take away from what you guys enjoy but I have been enjoying less and less 'cause of my own personal experiences with them with quality. plus the fact that each PF costs $500 now to Canada... at that price to me it has to look great. Anyhoo, back to WW and the topic at hand...

Do you have Batman in hand or have you at least seen him in person??? I don't think so right m8?? I haven't heard of him being in any of the local shops her in Toronto. So you are judging your ENTIRE opinion on pictures, and well we both know how they can be misleading. I am just saying that you are going on and on about how there may be to many Batman, but after having it in hand for the last week I can say that as these show up in LCSs they are probably going to start to move.... Because he is ****ing AWESOME. Not to mention how many new collectors the DC PFs will bring. Honestly, m8 I do get it, you have been burned, BT to always assume the worst is NO way to live. I can tell you right now that Batman, who you are using to prove most of your arguments, is one of the greatest PFs I have seen, and I have seen most of the recent PFs.... When you see him for the first time in person you will probably regret your choice to cancel your Ex... I know I do not in any way regret the money spent.

Buddy I won't be Adding you to the IGGY list m8, you do bring up some good points, but please you could post something different for the next 100 pages or so...lol.

Not trying to derail the current discussion, but how did the SS pics of WW get out before the normal Tuesday timeframe.? It seems like SS usually keeps a tight lid on this stuff. Was this done on purpose? Just curious.

I heard SS released the pics on their FB page. I don't know why early though.

I will say one thing:

If there is ever a Wonder Woman LSF they have put themselves in a position for it to be sold as a classic version. If they can do what they did with the PF but in her classic comics outfit (Adam Hughes inspired?) then we may see it sooner rather than later given the support for the PF.

I will say one thing:

If there is ever a Wonder Woman LSF they have put themselves in a position for it to be sold as a classic version. If they can do what they did with the PF but in her classic comics outfit (Adam Hughes inspired?) then we may see it sooner rather than later given the support for the PF.

Since they made a Catwoman lsf they gotta make a Wonder Woman lsf. Collectors would want one after Batman and Superman lsf get made.

This Wonder Woman looks awesome! Also makes me realize that Gal Gadot has a lot of working out to do haha.

Yes, A LOT of working out. Boobs, bicep, triceps, butt, leg, neck, shoulder.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yup, you are right Chris, thanks for bringing me back to reality and saving some $$$ I thought I would want some displaying versatility, but I will most likely end up showcasing her with the shield anyway.

However, if it was the other way around and the shield was the EX, I would most definitely bite the bullet and pay for the EX.

Yes, the shield looks beautiful. You won't lose out with this statue either way (EX or Reg).

Will pre-order day 1. Most definitely will be displaying with the shield. The only worthy female statue in my collection :rock

Might try to go for the Ex! :rock

Missed on Supes and Bats EX's as I was not into PFs back then, and release dates are too near with other purchases.
Hopefully this will look good next to the MoS PF. :lol

mistermark: Sorry if my comment came off as negative. My little cousin's statement just caught me off guard and wanted to know what you guys thought. Prior to her statement I was pretty sure this was a day 1 PO for me.

Don't apologize to him. She does look a little uh...less feminine than the classic Wonder Woman that most people are familiar with. Your cousin said exactly what a lot of people outside this site would say. They'd also say what's the point of the spear and shield and why isn't she posed using her lasso? And where are all the stars on her bottom? And why does she look so hard?

And those are all great points. Where as the Batman (despite his tiny head :wave) and Superman PFs closely capture each character's true, classic, iconic look, this WW piece misses a bit with the "warrior princess" look. What is the one thing people associate WW with? Her lasso!! Why in heck isn't she using it? A spear and shield? C'mon. This piece would be a great "Wonder Woman Warrior PF" down the line but I'd rather have the "Wonder Woman Classic PF" right now to go with the Superman and Batman PFs. Of course, put a pair of bewbs on something and you guys lose any rational thought as it is. Now I'll be flamed for disagreeing with the fan boys who frequent this site 24-7 and someone will give me another red dot near my name :lol but I'm hoping SS is releasing version 2 of their Wonder Woman PF on Thursday and we'll get version 1 someday with her looking a bit more like the iconic Wonder Woman.

Back