Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for a DC PF for sometime now and I think this may be the catalyst for my first DC PF. Plus, WW EX would look perfect with the Sonja Red I pre-ordered too.

SS is on top of this DC license for the most part with the exception of pit gate! I feel confident they won't screw up this beauty!

Agreed. :duff

I wonder how many days it will take for the EX to sell out? I will not be able to order her on Thursday, but I am not too worried. I am sure she will still be around on Friday.

With the current prices these days on statues, I doubt WW will sell out on day one. Having said that...I'm not taking any chances & POing her the second she goes up. :lecture :lol

Yes, agreed, we have to have faith that they use tried and tested factories for this one (and the sense to do so).

Exactly, Sideshow knows that Wonder Woman has been highly anticipated by fans in the hobby and that if they screw this her up they'll face nerd rage on an epic level. :lol

Sideshow getting the DC license has been the best thing to happen for DC fans.

QFT! :lecture

Can some put Green Lantern next to WW? I have a feeling WW much bigger than GL in this foto somehow.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if WW will be as big as lady death was. She was huge! You all know what I mean the size of the statue not the boobs.

I've been waiting for a DC PF for sometime now and I think this may be the catalyst for my first DC PF. Plus, WW EX would look perfect with the Sonja Red I pre-ordered too.

LOl I was thinking that might be a pretty sexy, axe wielding pair of PFs to put on a shelf as well :yess:l!!!

Last edited:
Can some put Green Lantern next to WW? I have a feeling WW much bigger than GL in this foto somehow.

Why embarrass that GL statue any further?[/QUOTE]

Hey I bet that GL is a spin off line. I know they will make another to fit this PF line. We all know it will happen. I mean the GL is in a action pose which does not even make sense to the standing poses of the trinity. It will happen just be patient.

:lol :mwaha :rotfl:lol

I first thought you meant her bewbs, CBG! :lol

Haha, yes that's why I clear things up in the end of the sentence. I still wonder if she will be a bigger or average size PF.

Probably next year es gotta be huge for this.

It won't be bigger than Supes... Batman is still in stock after almost two years, they overshot that ES as I said and it's a small niche market of statue collectors. I would guess WW ES around 6000 in total. Not concerned about that right now, what I do care about is the quality of the paint apps at the factory done on her. I won't keep her if there are problems. Sideshow really need to get it through their heads to use the absolute best factory on this and decals for the eyes. If I would have ordered Bats and his pits looked like that, I would have sent him back. Best factory on WW and no screw ups. One can dream I suppose... :)

It won't be bigger than Supes... Batman is still in stock after almost two years, they overshot that ES as I said and it's a small niche market of statue collectors. I would guess WW ES around 6000 in total. Not concerned about that right now, what I do care about is the quality of the paint apps at the factory done on her. I won't keep her if there are problems. Sideshow really need to get it through their heads to use the absolute best factory on this and decals for the eyes. If I would have ordered Bats and his pits looked like that, I would have sent him back. Best factory on WW and no screw ups. One can dream I suppose... :)

Wow bro, you really don't wanna give a rest huh? Every post from you is the same thing over and over again lol. No worries, I'm not one of those guys that will tell you to stop though...do what you want! I just find it funny. Those pics were just so beautiful. I will PO the EX day 1 and now I have my "#1 most wanted" in terms of what I want to see this year at SDCC. She will be a bit challenging to display with Supes and Bats...these are all so gigantic but I love it! Freaking epic display in the waiting!

Again!!! Really... Do you copy paste the same comment over and over again... And just change a few words??? We get it m8. However, to you point about Batman... The regular hasn't started shipping yet so no one is in a hurry to order it right now. Once it starts to ship I think we will have a better idea of how successful it is.

I don't think SS made the mistake of making too many Batman and Superman PFs. Small niche market? Batman and Superman are arguably the most well known Superheros EVER. I wouldn't doubt SS is making sales on these everyday. Just because they haven't sold out yet doesn't tell me squat. If they can't sell em because people don't want em then it'd be a problem. But it's too early to say that yet. And I don't think that's the case. It's a large es and not everyone has the disposable income to shell out the prices for these things but I'm sure those who want one are saving up to do so. Furthermore there's new collectors everyday that are introduced to SS and the like. They're probably hesitant at first but once convinced they're pulling the trigger too. Once these are gone Ill bet those who miss out won't say SS made too many of these. They'll think SS didn't make enough to include them. :lecture :lol

Again!!! Really... Do you copy paste the same comment over and over again... And just change a few words???.

clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

Back