Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's a lot of space to play with Lol. Those three are pretty big.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Well the basement just got remodeled, and I plan to do away with the bar, so a solid amount of space should be good. I also plan to box up my FX lightsabers and just use that available space as well. Issue would be to have a rotor capable of moving what 50 lbs or so?

Just finished preparing for WW's arrival and the Trinity display. Got her case over the weekend.

Now that the trinity will be complete my wallet will smile as I dont plan on getting any other JLA member. So I see the light at the end of the tunnel for my PF collection.

DSC02259.jpg[DSC02260.jpg

She had to go in the middle :)

Just finished preparing for WW's arrival and the Trinity display. Got her case over the weekend.

Now that the trinity will be complete my wallet will smile as I dont plan on getting any other JLA member. So I see the light at the end of the tunnel for my PF collection.

View attachment 126968[View attachment 126971

She had to go in the middle :)
Where Do you get those made

Sweet baby Jesus.

I found this plexiglass website and they want $490 for a 18x18x40 (I want to put Sinestro in there).

Is a case really suppose to be that expensive?

Sweet baby Jesus.

I found this plexiglass website and they want $490 for a 18x18x40 (I want to put Sinestro in there).

Is a case really suppose to be that expensive?

WOW that is nuts!!! It is a big case but it shouldn't cost that much at all.

Mine cost me around $140 Canadian.

Took about a week to make and picked it up in person.

WOW that is nuts!!! It is a big case but it shouldn't cost that much at all.

Mine cost me around $140 Canadian.

Took about a week to make and picked it up in person.

$140 is still quite a bit of money, but your setuplooks fantastic. Definitely a great way to display statues out in the open vs. sticking them in a BESTA.

Hopefully I can continue looking online for a plexiglass seller that doesn't want to price gouge :monkey4

$140 is still quite a bit of money, but your setuplooks fantastic. Definitely a great way to display statues out in the open vs. sticking them in a BESTA.

Hopefully I can continue looking online for a plexiglass seller that doesn't want to price gouge :monkey4

Good Luck! The effort is worth it.

A Klingsbo costs about 140, detolfs cost about 90. The Bestas and PAX vary but they ain't cheap. It keeps you figures away from grubby hands lol
Cost of case, plus shipping, plus shelving.... Whew!
Yeah trust me, but they way they end up looking is priceless.
Good Luck! The effort is worth it.
Definitely!

Back