Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, Alex said that the spear would crack in half somewhere and detach at the spear end while the lower staff portion would be permanently held by WW's right hand.

Too fragile if it's connected, especially during shipping.

To be fair, Alex said that the spear would crack in half somewhere and detach at the spear end while the lower staff portion would be permanently held by WW's right hand.
I thought I had read somewhere it wasn't removable. Guess that's partially true. We'll know soon.

uteduren.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So, I have a question. I was checking on my order status and it says processing, but I have not flex pay schedule, or anything on my calendar for payments. I thought I flexed this but may have paid in full. It doesn't say anywhere that I have a zero balance either. For full payer does it say anywhere that there is zero balance (other than shipping). Kindof weird. I don't have a due date or anything.

So, I have a question. I was checking on my order status and it says processing, but I have not flex pay schedule, or anything on my calendar for payments. I thought I flexed this but may have paid in full. It doesn't say anywhere that I have a zero balance either. For full payer does it say anywhere that there is zero balance (other than shipping). Kindof weird. I don't have a due date or anything.

Full payers pay when it ships. So if on your calendar you don't see any flexpayments scheduled then you're probably going to have to pay when she ships, which according to the website is October.

I figured as much.

Damn I may do this instead of flexing!

Its what i do for all my POs. The only problems is, lately, SSC has been giving priority to flex payers by shipping to them first. So, lets say you are fullpay customer and you get your PO in first and the 2nd PO is a flex payer. The 2nd guy could get his before you. They said it was just a one time deal with Supes PF, but I think I saw the same thing happening on another recent shipment...can't remember which one it was. In any case, hopefully this is not the case going forward but something to keep in mind...

Alex mentioned months ago that the spear would come detached from the main body

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

UPDATE: The right hand is fused to the spear and will be removable (so the spear itself will have no disassemble point/section), so folks could display without the spear if they so choose but it will look a tad odd that her right hand is missing. I guess folks could just say she's doing a Luke Skywalker impression if they ask.

-SideshowAlex

Its what i do for all my POs. The only problems is, lately, SSC has been giving priority to flex payers by shipping to them first. So, lets say you are fullpay customer and you get your PO in first and the 2nd PO is a flex payer. The 2nd guy could get his before you. They said it was just a one time deal with Supes PF, but I think I saw the same thing happening on another recent shipment...can't remember which one it was. In any case, hopefully this is not the case going forward but something to keep in mind...
I heard about those situations. I just had assumed it required the payment at the time of the order. I haven't ordered from SSC except for the Harley PF but that was a WL that converted and shipped. I didn't know how that had work, so if that's the case I definitely will be doing this more.

UPDATE: The right hand is fused to the spear and will be removable (so the spear itself will have no disassemble point/section), so folks could display without the spear if they so choose but it will look a tad odd that her right hand is missing. I guess folks could just say she's doing a Luke Skywalker impression if they ask.

-SideshowAlex

Hahahaha

Hmm that's interesting about the hand and the spear being removable but that just makes me think that people will make custom hands with a sword or something which IMO would be damn awesome.

Hmm that's interesting about the hand and the spear being removable but that just makes me think that people will make custom hands with a sword or something which IMO would be damn awesome.

Yeah i was thinking the exact same.

Honestly, I'd of preferred if they just did had the spear as the change of hand, so the ax could be used. I really love that shield, and it's a bummer to switch it out for the ax, but she looks so bad ass being armed to the bone. Only means I'll be switching out everything every damn day :lol

-SideshowAlex
Lmao Lol thanks for the update homie :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

-SideshowAlex

tumblr_mjwsuph7Ta1rj2phto1_500.gif

Back