Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadot will be great as WW if she can manage the acting. I'm happy they chose beauty over muscle. It's a critical feature of the character that seems to get overlooked regularly. I haven't seen a single actress touted as perfect for the role that can touch Gadot in the department of exotic supermodel caliber looks.
Maybe it has something to do with her being Miss Israel and still Somehow got into acting even though she can't act :dunno

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Gadot will be great as WW if she can manage the acting. I'm happy they chose beauty over muscle. It's a critical feature of the character that seems to get overlooked regularly. I haven't seen a single actress touted as perfect for the role that can touch Gadot in the department of exotic supermodel caliber looks.

I see were about the same age but I thought this view was more common amongst the younger generation. Im a traditionalist when it comes to movies based off comic books, a visual form of media, make the characters look (as best you can) like the characters.
But its quite the opposite of your thought. Producers have never nailed a superhero on the head until Henry Cavill IMO.
I think they could do a lot better in the physique/acting ratio department.
Yes Gadot is pretty, but she is no WW. They should've put her in the NEW 52 outfit and at least made her look intimidating :dunno

Im sincerely curious of your generation (age range). I wonder if this is common amongst the younger generation. Im a traditionalist when it comes to movies based off comic books, a visual form of media, mak the characters look (as best you can) like the characters.
But its quite the opposite of your thought. Producers have never nailed a superhero on the head until Henry Cavill IMO.
Yes Gadot is pretty, but she is no WW. They should've put her in the NEW 52 outfit and at least made her look intimidating :dunno

I kind of agree but for a different reason. The one thing that pisses me off is the whole "Love is the most powerful weapon" I think that's what pisses me off. I also hope they didn't choose Gadot because of a, "She'll be a model to girls and we can't be showing girls being strong and big; they have to be thinner than paper". Just my thing. But if you get a lady (like Kate :)) I think it's nice to have the physique and the beauty literally hand in hand.

Gadot will be fine but there's certainly better candidate for sure. Mr. Green have hope that this movie will come out well. Can't wait for this WW PF.

Gadot will be fine but there's certainly better candidate for sure. Mr. Green have hope that this movie will come out well. Can't wait for this WW PF.
I don't see a lack of ass selling polystone

Can't wait for this comic WW PF, hehe. Mr. Green #1 rule: don't buy movie statues.
Lol okay that's a lot better. I totally read that wrong. I thought you meant This WW PF Lol. Yeah man cannot wait either and as long as there are no delays we'll have her VERY soon!

Movie ones usually don't look like the actress on screen either :dunno

I wouldn't get a movie one either, takes the mystery of the character out of it. However, ScarJo BW might be an exception.
I'd definitely want a ScarJo one. Or Jennifer Lawrence Katniss ;), oh and btw it's Rhona's birthday today. :lol

Movie ones usually don't look like the actress on screen either :dunno
LIke said ScarJo BW :rotfl
Wish they had some good likeness. Maybe a Megan April O' Neil? :pray:

Idk , SS and HT do a remarkable job at likeness.
HT for sure, not so much SS.

I see were about the same age but I thought this view was more common amongst the younger generation. Im a traditionalist when it comes to movies based off comic books, a visual form of media, make the characters look (as best you can) like the characters.

I'm pretty sure the younger generation just cares about big **** and a round ass. Diana has always been gifted with supermodel looks. Beauty of Aphrodite, etc. Always seems to get thrown out with the chauvinist bathwater when it comes to depicting her. I don't think a female wrestler physique is even remotely essential. Her powers are divine. Tone is more important than mass.

Back