Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the younger generation just cares about big **** and a round ass. Diana has always been gifted with supermodel looks. Beauty of Aphrodite, etc. Always seems to get thrown out with the chauvinist bathwater when it comes to depicting her. I don't think a female wrestler physique is even remotely essential. Her powers are divine. Tone is more important than mass.

But she doesn't even have that, based on the movie set pics posted she doesn't display any definition whatsoever. And No I don't think "Chyna" should play the role either. They used a supermodel's body in the place of an athlete's, an Amazonian warrior's. :lecture

How accurate is SS' product weight? I'm thinking of using a shelf, but it seems like she could be a bit heavy. I have Ivy on a low show that has a base, so not worried of that, but I don't want to put her on a top shelf if she might prove to be much heavier.

How accurate is SS' product weight? I'm thinking of using a shelf, but it seems like she could be a bit heavy. I have Ivy on a low show that has a base, so not worried of that, but I don't want to put her on a top shelf if she might prove to be much heavier.

It's hit and miss. If you are concerned, throw her on a scale once in hand. I did that before I put the Spidey, Venom, and Carnage coms on one shelf...I found that SS weight estimates for those pieces were not that accurate.

It's hit and miss. If you are concerned, throw her on a scale once in hand. I did that before I put the Spidey, Venom, and Carnage coms on one shelf...I found that SS weight estimates for those pieces were not that accurate.

Yeah, well that's an option. I was wondering because I was planning on making the shelf for it. However I could make it hold, but definitely would cost more. Don't really plan to do these DIY projects in the fall :lol

Yeah, well that's an option. I was wondering because I was planning on making the shelf for it. However I could make it hold, but definitely would cost more. Don't really plan to do these DIY projects in the fall :lol
Just make sure you finish it with some added support brackets that hold up to a certain weight in case you want to change your display. Otherwise each statue will he different and if you make the shelf for one then you'll have problems later

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just make sure you finish it with some added support brackets that hold up to a certain weight in case you want to change your display. Otherwise each statue will he different and if you make the shelf for one then you'll have problems later

Yeah that is important mate. I was planning if not to make one for the trinity. I would like them separated evenly, but totally would take a ton of space. Lot of options, lot of options.

Probably will go to the hardware store later, get some good designs :thud:

Yeah that is important mate. I was planning if not to make one for the trinity. I would like them separated evenly, but totally would take a ton of space. Lot of options, lot of options.

Probably will go to the hardware store later, get some good designs :thud:
I have to find a place to display those three myself. Might do a plexiglass enclosed display right above my TV because WW is going to be difficult; correction* impossible to put in a Klingsbo cause of her spear so I'll have to change my game up. It'll clear up a lot of space in the Klingsbo too for Red Sonja and Saruman and Cats

I have to find a place to display those three myself. Might do a plexiglass enclosed display right above my TV because WW is going to be difficult; correction* impossible to put in a Klingsbo cause of her spear so I'll have to change my game up. It'll clear up a lot of space in the Klingsbo too for Red Sonja and Saruman and Cats

Yeah I was gonna do pedestals in the corners of my room, with selected posters or something for each one. I may even if not get a glass display, as a store is closing near here so I can probably grab a few of their stuff for cheap. It's a t-shirt place, so some of em have like cool lighting and stuff for their displays. I'd probably put the JSC stuff in there with the Gotham Sirens.

Yeah I was gonna do pedestals in the corners of my room, with selected posters or something for each one. I may even if not get a glass display, as a store is closing near here so I can probably grab a few of their stuff for cheap. It's a t-shirt place, so some of em have like cool lighting and stuff for their displays. I'd probably put the JSC stuff in there with the Gotham Sirens.
Those are the best way to go cause normally those things cost like crazy ****ing money. I work in retail and k know how much those display cabinets and stuff go for. The glass ones with light setups and **** are the most expensive. Yeah man I like having it clear on all sides because I feel you can see more of the statue. That's why as much I love ppls Besta and Pax displays I like having glass or clear plexi all around because it looks more like a museum display and for me, adds a real level of presence. Man I have some great ideas but gotta wait a few years for my basems to settle but for now its all in the livingroom/family room. Wife is cool she loves them as much as I do well not as much as Me but she's great lol

Those are the best way to go cause normally those things cost like crazy ****ing money. I work in retail and k know how much those display cabinets and stuff go for. The glass ones with light setups and **** are the most expensive. Yeah man I like having it clear on all sides because I feel you can see more of the statue. That's why as much I love ppls Besta and Pax displays I like having glass or clear plexi all around because it looks more like a museum display and for me, adds a real level of presence. Man I have some great ideas but gotta wait a few years for my basems to settle but for now its all in the livingroom/family room. Wife is cool she loves them as much as I do well not as much as Me but she's great lol

Yeah, got fam that had started their own business and got a ton of this stuff cheap too (well not dirt cheap obviously :lol)

I agree about Bestas and Pax, they are wonderful and depending on a person's decor, it could look united, but you lose a lot of the figure. Ivy is still my favorite, but I lose a lot of her because it's displayed in an enclosed shelf.

I was also going to do a bookshelf because I need somewhere to put my movies, games, and books. I could even put my bombshells on top and pretty much leave space for PF's on my desk or on the pedestals.

Yeah, got fam that had started their own business and got a ton of this stuff cheap too (well not dirt cheap obviously :lol)

I agree about Bestas and Pax, they are wonderful and depending on a person's decor, it could look united, but you lose a lot of the figure. Ivy is still my favorite, but I lose a lot of her because it's displayed in an enclosed shelf.

I was also going to do a bookshelf because I need somewhere to put my movies, games, and books. I could even put my bombshells on top and pretty much leave space for PF's on my desk or on the pedestals.
Yeah you miss that bootay. Like with a Klingsbo or a Detolf you get all sides of the figure but what I don't like about them is that you don't get that clean one big display option like you do with the Best as and Pax. Still looking around. Also found this other company in Toronto but need to look into big displays or have one custom built for me but financially that'll have to wait too

Yeah you miss that bootay. Like with a Klingsbo or a Detolf you get all sides of the figure but what I don't like about them is that you don't get that clean one big display option like you do with the Best as and Pax. Still looking around. Also found this other company in Toronto but need to look into big displays or have one custom built for me but financially that'll have to wait too

Yeah a lot of those are pricey. Probably why I prefer to make em. Earlier I mentioned of making a rotating top for a pedestal. With some solid lighting WW looks to be amazing.

Yeah a lot of those are pricey. Probably why I prefer to make em. Earlier I mentioned of making a rotating top for a pedestal. With some solid lighting WW looks to be amazing.
Yessir! Especially cause of the way she's designed. She'd benefit from a rotating display. As would Batman and Superman. Most Sideshow Pieces would look amazing with a rotating pedestal. So much to the pieces that can only be viewed like that and that's why Ideally that's what my display idea would consist of

Yessir! Especially cause of the way she's designed. She'd benefit from a rotating display. As would Batman and Superman. Most Sideshow Pieces would look amazing with a rotating pedestal. So much to the pieces that can only be viewed like that and that's why Ideally that's what my display idea would consist of

Yeah I plan to do it. I've been looking at motor designs, so it may be a while before it happens. I also would like a good clean vacuum tight display in order to show her off and not worry about the maintenance as much.

Yeah I plan to do it. I've been looking at motor designs, so it may be a while before it happens. I also would like a good clean vacuum tight display in order to show her off and not worry about the maintenance as much.
Lemme know how it goes. If it works then shoot me what you did and I'll have a go at it myself

Lemme know how it goes. If it works then shoot me what you did and I'll have a go at it myself

You got it brother.

last night i got the idea to do one giant central rotating top and have all the Trinity in one, but depending on who else in the DC license get's announced, I may see as I would love to have SG and Supes together and a Bats and Babs together!

You got it brother.

last night i got the idea to do one giant central rotating top and have all the Trinity in one, but depending on who else in the DC license get's announced, I may see as I would love to have SG and Supes together and a Bats and Babs together!
Damn that's a lot of space to play with Lol. Those three are pretty big.

Back