Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just too lazy. Been telling my dad I'll build the fire pit for the backyard, and it's been a ****ing hole for the last 16 months :lol
Yeah same. I was supposed to get my father a replacement phone for over a year and a half but I've been paying the ****ing bills for it for that year and a half

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

On the Site it says release is September but my last Flex is in December. Like wtf does that mean

It means that your last Flex is in December. Sideshow doesn't adjust Flex plans to account for moved up release dates, I asked. They just told me that they'll offer me the chance to pay her off early when she arrives.

It means that your last Flex is in December. Sideshow doesn't adjust Flex plans to account for moved up release dates, I asked. They just told me that they'll offer me the chance to pay her off early when she arrives.
That's weird because usually they have for me except for with Skull. They gave me the same schpeel

I wonder if WW's head will be shipped separate. That hair looks elaborate as ****.

Plus if it does come separate, what are the chances of customs.....oooh..:monkey1
Maybe not the head but the hair might get shipped separately

Back