Wonder Woman (Live Action Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this looks Great! a lot better than the Tv show WW with pants, I don't know, i love this

Strangely enough, the first thing that comes to mind when I see it is

kratostop5.jpg

Just the thought of Wonder Woman/Thor vs. Kratos is :pray:

My question is, Will she have pants, under wear, or a kilt/skirt???

Knowing DC/WB's quest for merchandising probably both with a toga dress and probably even something more modern. Gotta sell the dollies.

I never understood why DC allowed Nolan to release the TDK movies as stand alones. The movies are popular but I would have rather seen them building up to a JLA movie. Now, as others have said WB is trying to play catch up to the Avengers success. I have a bad feeling WB will want to pump out these movies fast and cheap and not want to pay for quality writing.

It's been posted a bunch of times but WB thought during the Batman Begins time, before TDK that a Superhero film of The Avengers stature wouldn't work. It was told that Marvel is heading that way and they opened balked at it. They even shot down the idea of Batman vs. Superman (which was still an option) because to them it'd never work. After the Hulk, they stood firm. It wasn't until after Thor and Cap that they started talking again and then after The Avengers that it kicked into high gear.

As for Nolan, he made it clear he wanted a vacuum up front to tell Batman's story and not include a bunch of other stuff. They said okay and after the success of Batman Begins they let him continue, after that destroyed the box office they simply let him do whatever he wanted. He took on Superman producer roles under the same guise to tell Superman's story and not mix or comingle with anyone or anything outside of their universe. WB agreed.

All of it was before The Avengers.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jessica Biel as Wonder Woman. She's got the looks, she's a competent actress and has an athletic build. Just get her back into Blade 3 shape.

Guns-Biel1.jpg

Carano as Wonder Woman and Biel as Cheetah? Wow...I hope they get someone who likes a lot of fight scenes....in the rain......or jell-o

I need to wash my mouth from that pic... this will do...

jennifer-nicole-lee-topless-bikini-apron-cookbook-0604-7-435x580.jpg

This pic leaves open so many sterotypes about Women in The kitchen :lol But it is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Not as good as that bloated walrus in the Wonder Woman outfit above, but gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Gentlemen please, bad form. If you're going to photobomb, keep it on topic or else it's just lazy. :nono

This pic leaves open so many sterotypes about Women in The kitchen :lol But it is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Not as good as that bloated walrus in the Wonder Woman outfit above, but gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

these are for a book I think
I kinda wish this girl played Wonder Woman now

jennifer-nicole-lee-topless-bikini-apron-cookbook-0604-435x580.jpg

If they cast Carano, dead franchise in one movie and just a further middle finger to there ever being a JLA movie. After seeing Haywire just 2 days ago I can say, Gina Carano has no business being in a mainstream movie.

If they cast Carano, dead franchise in one movie and just a further middle finger to there ever being a JLA movie. After seeing Haywire just 2 days ago I can say, Gina Carano has no business being in a mainstream movie.

see, Jessica Biel is the only one that should play her

I would like Jaime Alexander to get the role. Cobie Smulders, Jessica Biel or Morena Baccarin would be nice too. I could even see Rachel Nichols in the role.

Back