Wonder Woman (Live Action Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Woman :pray:
gina_carano03.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Given they are fasttracking this, his chances of retaining the ring are really high. Which also allows for the GL universe to keep Mark Strong which I'm all for.

I really hope they do. I think it was moreso the shoddy marketing and chaotic script that ruined the movie. I thought he was pretty good as GL.

Since Nam's personal opinion is apparently reality despite any other evidence to the contrary, then I guess WB better listen up!

Given my opinion is shared with most of the boardies here, and pretty much most of the geeks I've talked to at conventions and LCS's, your point is? :huh

Can she act?

Not really all that needed. Wonder Woman is fairly stiff when it comes to interaction anyway.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Not really all that needed. Wonder Woman is fairly stiff when it comes to interaction anyway.

To be honest, at least when she comes to America for the first time, she's the type to ask "What is a Pencil?" That doesn''t need a phenomenal actress really.

I won't watch a Wonder Woman movie that doesn't require an actress. If that's the way they're going to go, they may as well not even bother. Give it back to David Kelley (or Michael Bay) and throw a few shovelfuls of dirt on it. Amen.

Not saying she couldn't do it, but if that's all they expect out of her...____ it.

Back