Wonder Woman (Live Action Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they cast Carano, dead franchise in one movie and just a further middle finger to there ever being a JLA movie. After seeing Haywire just 2 days ago I can say, Gina Carano has no business being in a mainstream movie.

I wouldn't blame her for that. There were other heavy hitters in it who sucked just as bad (if not worse). :lecture:lecture:lecture

I wouldn't blame her for that. There were other heavy hitters in it who sucked just as bad (if not worse). :lecture:lecture:lecture

When i saw that movie, the sound was horrible in the theater and the punches/kickes sounded like 2nd graders fighting each other. Idk if the sound is like that 4 real, but it really ruined the movie for me. Still, I believe they'll wind up picking either Gina or Jessica for the role. It sure as hell won't be megan fox.

I wouldn't blame her for that. There were other heavy hitters in it who sucked just as bad. :lecture:lecture:lecture

When you suck so much ass on the screen that you're making Channing Tatum look like Robert DeNiro at his best, you need to be exiled from anything thats not destined to go straight to video. :balrog

And how can a pro fighter make such crappy fight scenes? Jim Carrey throws better punches at himself in movies. :dunno

When you suck so much ass on the screen that you're making Channing Tatum look like Robert DeNiro at his best, you need to be exiled from anything thats not destined to go straight to video. :balrog

And how can a pro fighter make such crappy fight scenes? Jim Carrey throws better punches at himself in movies. :dunno

I think someone's being a drama queen. It wasn't that bad. :lol

Hopefully they don't hire someone like Olivia Wilde or something. I could see them going that route.

I think someone's being a drama queen. It wasn't that bad. :lol

I'm calling you're bluff, you haven't seen this crapfest. As someone mentioned, the sounds were even off and the fighting was some of the fakiest I've seen on screen for something that wasn't made as a straight to video release. Its not their movie theatre sound, cause its horrible on BluRay as well.

I'm calling you're bluff, you haven't seen this crapfest. As someone mentioned, the sounds were even off and the fighting was some of the fakiest I've seen on screen for something that wasn't made as a straight to video release. Its not their movie theatre sound, cause its horrible on BluRay as well.

Well, bluff called and you lose. I've seen it. The ending was predictable all the way through Taintum turning into a "good guy" up to her dropping down behind Banderas at the end. :lol

Overall, the movie was bad (though I've seen much, much worse). She wasn't as bad as you're making her seem. The written dialogue wasn't very good for any of the characters, the stunt coordinator dropped the ball on the action and the sound blew, the editing was horrid and the soundtrack was too retro to fit the modern day setting. Overall, it's extremely hard to believe the film was a Soderbergh film.

Well, bluff called and you lose. I've seen it. The ending was predictable all the way through Taintum turning into a "good guy" up to her dropping down behind Banderas at the end. :lol

Overall, the movie was bad (though I've seen much, much worse). She wasn't as bad as you're making her seem. The written dialogue wasn't very good for any of the characters, the stunt coordinator dropped the ball on the action and the sound blew, the editing was horrid and the soundtrack was too retro to fit the modern day setting. Overall, it's extremely hard to believe this film wasn't from the 80's.

Fix'd that right up for ya! :yess:

And yes, having sound that was worse than most people could do on a home computer editor program probably made the stupid fighting seem even worse. I can tell you I haven't seen a movie in recent times with such low production values, especially when you take into account names like Mcgregor and Fassbender on the billing. My wife who rarely comments one way or the other on anything we watch even asked if they were blackmailed into this film. :dunno

Fix'd that right up for ya! :yess:

And yes, having sound that was worse than most people could do on a home computer editor program probably made the stupid fighting seem even worse. I can tell you I haven't seen a movie in recent times with such low production values, especially when you take into account names like Mcgregor and Fassbender on the billing. My wife who rarely comments one way or the other on anything we watch even asked if they were blackmailed into this film. :dunno

So then why blame Carano for it? It wasn't her fault. :dunno

And it was a Soderbergh film. This is the same dude who gave us the Ocean's 11 remake. :cuckoo:

Emily Blunt was quoted as being disappointed she couldn't accept the role of Black Widow. I wonder if she'll be considered for WW.

When did Wonder Woman become a skinny crack whore? :dunno

EB+Jonathan+Aston+Sweet+Roses+Tights.jpg

I've never bought Angelina Jolie as an action star for the same reason. She'd have to put on a ton of muscle for that to even be believable.

So then why blame Carano for it? It wasn't her fault. :dunno

And it was a Soderbergh film. This is the same dude who gave us the Ocean's 11 remake. :cuckoo:

No, it was obviously the fault of whoever hired her. You think she wouldn't ruin a Wonder Woman movie? Almost wish they cast her, so I can sit back and laugh when it bombs, but unfortunately a WW movie has been on the top of my want lists for a long time.

No, it was obviously the fault of whoever hired her. You think she wouldn't ruin a Wonder Woman movie? Almost wish they cast her, so I can sit back and laugh when it bombs, but unfortunately a WW movie has been on the top of my want lists for a long time.

It wouldn't bomb. As I said before, there were some high-caliber actors in that movie whose acting was worse than hers, like Fassbender and McGregor (for starters). Paxton's acting was more believable than theirs. :lol

I've never bought Angelina Jolie as an action star for the same reason. She'd have to put on a ton of muscle for that to even be believable.

Trouble is Nam, if they did get a woman built for the part, the critics, and some of the _______ fans, would _____ about her being too fat.

Look at some of the people on this board saying Black Widow was too heavy!!!

:gah:

Blunt looks like a crack whore in your world? Okaaaaay.

WW obviously doesn't have to look like Chyna for it to be "believable" since her strength is superheroic and not a byproduct of her actual muscles anyway.

There was a Wonder Woman PF made a few years ago that looked just like Kate Beckinsale. I say hire her and call it a day. She's still stunning and can kick ass when the part calls for it.

EB+Jonathan+Aston+Sweet+Roses+Tights.jpg

How does Emily Blunt look like a crack whore? It looks like you need to lay off the crack.

Back