Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman 1984 - November 1, 2019

Again with the overexposed new retro crap...

Cannot wait for Batman 2040 tho :rock

Says man with retro Macho Man avatar. :chase

5QdQ.gif

I wonder if her outfit would change for this sequel, but that wouldn’t make sense because she wears the same outfit in JL and BVS :dunno

Maybe she might have a temporary alternate outfit at some point of this film.

I wonder if her outfit would change for this sequel, but that wouldn’t make sense because she wears the same outfit in JL and BVS :dunno

Maybe she might have a temporary alternate outfit at some point of this film.
Leg warmers are a given.

So far from what we can see this is looking good. They have soft reboot WW (she didn't leave mankind for 100 years) which makes me really happy.

I do hope they try to have another women only screening for movie #2. Not because I want to go, but because the high-pitched rage shrieks were so, so entertaining. Certainly more entertaining than most of the other DC movies.

Kinda disappointed to see Steve back. But that's comics...dead rarely = DEAD dead.

Says man with retro Macho Man avatar. :chase

I was going to post the same thing :lol

Wonder Woman is the only post-Nolan DC movie I liked. And this happening in the decade I'm most nostalgic for makes this a win-win scenario for me. Hopefully Trevor's re-appearance means they are playing loose and fast with timelines, and we'll see this:

Tales-of-the-Teen-Titans-44-1984.jpg

and if we're really really lucky, this too:

dc-comics-wild-dog-issue-3.jpg

'80s cheese FTW.

That Wilddog outfit is better than the new one in the Arrow show. I was surprised how faithful the first outfit was considering Wilddog was a Punisher knock off who was also a Mack Bolan ripoff himself. Though Punisher is still my favorite character.

Looking forward to this I liked the first one alot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back