Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m wondering if the Golden Armor head would fit on this and the tiara be placed on the Golden Armor head since it?s removable.
Perhaps that is why they made it removable plus a nice ploy to make you buy both versions.

Given the body used it's not like any of these Wonder Woman figures are especially poseable so the restriction of the sculpted hair is a moot point for me. She'll look awesome in a museum pose.

More photos added to the first post.

As much as I am a fan of hers I'm skipping this. I'm good with the JL version. I'll probably go with SHF for this version so I can pose action poses freely. :)

Looks absolutely perfect from some angles, then not so great from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuts, I was also hoping for the golden armor sculpt on this one -- it's superior for sure. Also, I guess it was too much to hope for a non-rubber armed version. I'd rather have visible seams than rips in my figures.

She looks like a dude. :lol The golden armor version seems to have a better likeness.

Looks good to me :dunno

114541478_3358964190834540_3997680994927659894_o.jpg

She looks like a dude. :lol The golden armor version seems to have a better likeness.

Agreed. Much like with the JL sculpt there seems to be something just a bit too masculine about it. It needs some softer features.

At the moment I think I'll just stick with the golden armor version, and then hopefully pick up one of those extra heads to put on my BVS figure.

It’s not a bad likeness, it just doesn’t look as feminine as it should.

VTBqb1YwUXFuNWhtUjlYZFNWMXEuanBn.jpg

Im wondering if I buy this one... could I buy the head of the gold one separately? I much prefer the rooted hair, and the nicer expression... but i don?t want to buy the gold when I want this outfit. Ahh dilema.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! Instant pre-order. Brilliant sculpt, I think sculpted hair improves it so much. I just wish the Golden armour smirk was on this one and this one on the golden armour. But bought.

Back