Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if everyone bitched about it like they did with Steve Rodgers , they will change it.

Oh wait, it?s a dc property , Nevermind.

Also I'm 95 percent sure both are the same sculpt just painted differently.

You actually might be right 😆 the only difference is the rooted hair and the fact they painted the eyes differently and added the furled brow. Having the sculpted hair and the other few subtle changes makes it appear like a completely different facial sculpt.

Looks great to me. Hopefully the final product is close to this. W2axYGq.jpg

Yeah, that's 100 percent the same sculpt. Just different paint app. This sculpt and paint is 95 percent perfection. Buying both of these.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 11.51.15 AM.jpg

Spec savers for those that think one is bad the other is good :rotfl

Hey man, you can go with your opinion and I can go with mine. :)
It's good for you if you like both, for me, the golden armor is awesome and the other one is ugly.
And those are different sculpt.

Whoa whoa whoa!!!!! A newer WW with sculpted hair?!? Awesome!!!!

I was impressed with the JL Wonder Woman, and came around to liking the rooted hair as well, I was even more impressed with the Training Armor version too. This one's looking good!!!

YES! Instant pre-order. Brilliant sculpt, I think sculpted hair improves it so much. I just wish the Golden armour smirk was on this one and this one on the golden armour. But bought.

Yeah agreed, the sculpt/paint looks brilliant!

Hey man, you can go with your opinion and I can go with mine. :)
It's good for you if you like both, for me, the golden armor is awesome and the other one is ugly.
And those are different sculpt.

I would bet everything I own they're the exact same sculpt. You only need to look as far as SS Tuxedo Joker and Arkham Asylum Joker to see how a different paint app can change the likeness of a sculpt.

You and others don't like the regular version and think the sculpt is different because the hair framing the sides of her face make the head look narrower, especially with hair at the top of her head also. The Golden Armour frame a circle around her noticeable characteristics of her face, in which the sculpt is exceptional. Plus a different paint app and eyes. That framing brings out her features more and works better. But the sculpt is still the same.

We can, if you don't like it it's no problem to me haha, they're just the same with different framing devices and paint. I just find it funny. :dunno But more power to me, I get to buy the same figure twice with the same head, and more power to you, you get to save money :hi5: :D

I would bet everything I own they're the exact same sculpt. You only need to look as far as SS Tuxedo Joker and Arkham Asylum Joker to see how a different paint app can change the likeness of a sculpt.

You and others don't like the regular version and think the sculpt is different because the hair framing the sides of her face make the head look narrower, especially with hair at the top of her head also. The Golden Armour frame a circle around her noticeable characteristics of her face, in which the sculpt is exceptional. Plus a different paint app and eyes. That framing brings out her features more and works better. But the sculpt is still the same.

We can, if you don't like it it's no problem to me haha, they're just the same with different framing devices and paint. I just find it funny. :dunno But more power to me, I get to buy the same figure twice with the same head, and more power to you, you get to save money :hi5: :D

Thank you for the elaborate explanation, I appreciate it.
I do have both SS Jokers, and I know what you mean.
I still believe my own eyes, and while I do think it's originated from the same sculpt, they made changes on some parts, and made it into a different sculpt, which I think ruined the likeness.
Good for you, I will skip this one, unless the tiara is removable so I can switch the head with the golden armor one.

Thank you for the elaborate explanation, I appreciate it.
I do have both SS Jokers, and I know what you mean.
I still believe my own eyes, and while I do think it's originated from the same sculpt, they made changes on some parts, and made it into a different sculpt, which I think ruined the likeness.
Good for you, I will skip this one, unless the tiara is removable so I can switch the head with the golden armor one.

I take back my previous bet.

You are right. :lol I think the same base of the sculpt but the furrowed brow is definitely different. I just got to my mac and saw bigger pictures. Definitely the same base, but different intensity of the eye and brow area remodeled, plus heavier paint. Golden Armour is more fair in brings out her softer features. Accept my apologies. :monkey4

Everyone, carry on as you were hating on the new head sculpt hahaha. (I still like it)

I take back my previous bet.

You are right. :lol I think the same base of the sculpt but the furrowed brow is definitely different. I just got to my mac and saw bigger pictures. Definitely the same base, but different intensity of the eye and brow area remodeled, plus heavier paint. Golden Armour is more fair in brings out her softer features. Accept my apologies. :monkey4

Everyone, carry on as you were hating on the new head sculpt hahaha. (I still like it)

Yep..
And no, I don't hate it. I just feel disappointed, as I expected this one to be better than the golden armor one.
They can at least use the Infinity Studio Wonder Woman as a guidance for likeness..
But oh well.
At least they are including the invisible jet with this one. XD

Back