Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like everything about the comiquette except the headsculpts. That's the only thing that kept me from buying it.

The PF on the other hand - love the headsculpts on that. Really looking forward to it. Fuzzy cloth and all :lol

The PF is decent but outside of the base the comiquette is superior in every way. Better face sculpt, better pose, better ex., better lines in the mask.

....and this is coming from someone who has an EX.PF OTW. Honestly I don't understand the posters in these threads sometimes. It seems that everything someone is buying or has is the "best" and "greatest" and what they missed is crap.

U have to have both before you can talk to me :exactly:

Sorry you guys are upset/in denial because the Comiquette isn't desirable anymore, but this really isn't the thread to discuss such things.

More PF pics, please.

Not desirable?:slap:cuckoo: The last mint comiquette (non-EX) sold on the bay for $425. A damaged EX went for $400. That spells....DESIRE!

Last edited:
Not desirable?:slap:cuckoo: The last mint comiquette (non-EX) sold on the bay for $425. A damaged EX went for $400. That spells....DESIRE!

The guy has a point and it's a nice piece, but so is the PF. Lots of us are getting the PF because why spend 400-600 bucks on a comiquette when we can get an arguably (key word: arguably) equal version of the character we love for 300 smackers? That's why I as well as the many others out there like myself are gunning for the PF. Not necessarily because it's better, or the fact the comiquette is (or else like myself, we would all be running out and paying those inflated prices), rather, no, we happily settle, or just realize it's smarter to go the PF route. :)

the pf ex head sculpt's are far supior to the comi and with an enviromental base which also matched sabers makes again a supior statue.

The comiquette will always be a grail but lets not forget, Sideshow has improved since 2006. Despite the Comiquette having a better pose, the PF has a higher craftsmanship just for being made 4 years after the comiquette; the PF looks modern and the comiquette is starting to show its age, not that that's necessary a bad thing though. All grails one day will look outdated compared to modern statues, that's a fact as long as companies like Sideshow and Hot Toys keep improving. In the end it depends if you want to spend on owning a grail, or something that is up to date in terms of the level of craftsmanship and details put in.

Last edited:
...All grails one day will look outdated compared to modern statues, that's a fact as long as companies like Sideshow and Hot Toys keep improving. In the end it depends if you want to spend on owning a grail, or something that is up to date in terms of the level of craftsmanship and details put in.

I have yet to see my Hulk PF looking outdated. :nana:

And I got my "Item Shipping Soon" notice, so I anticipate this weekend or beginning of next week.

I think that this is so dumb! I was waiting on my shipping notice yesterday. Well I got my notice, but it was becasue of my billing address didn't match my shipping address...:confused: Now I would understand if I had changed my shipping address, but it's been the same shipping address since day one, and it's to a business address. Just think that's wierd that during the processing stage the just seen the two different address when I have had 10-12 pre-orders filled shipping to the same exact business address. Well I'll get mine Friday instead of today when I call and get this address thing squared away.

Got it!!!!! :rock

Man, LOVE this one. Gotta say I'm impressed overall with everything. ESPECIALLY with the packaging of this. It was all nicely organized and separated to prevent any breakage/bending of the claws. AND, the claws are REAL metal. THE deal breaker for me. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Great job Sideshow :yess:

wolverine_2.jpg

wolverine_1.jpg

wolverine_3.jpg

:yess:

Do the heads have actual fabric on them?

Let us know.

--------------------------------------------

Can you give us some "close ups" of both heads?

I'm not too sure about the unmasked head. :huh

Looks a little like he's trying to :sancho pinch one off. :lol

Last edited:
As requested :) (and these were taken on my iPhone :cool:)

I do agree that the exclusive head looks like he's pinching a loaf.... But I like the reg head better. I love the veins running in his arms and biceps! very realistic :rock

wolverine_head_3.jpg

wolverine_head_2.jpg

wolverine_head_4.jpg

wolverine_head_1.jpg

Back