Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom head lookin good:clap

Whoops forgot to show other sneak peek pic lol

Congrats Squider

I have some news
Troy's alternative head for the LSF is completed!

null-88.jpg

Hi No Gears, are you referring to the same custom headsculpt that Averone is handling with? The sculpts look very similiar :dunno

Ya its the same headsculpt, was just shown over the weekend placed on the actual lsf.

Super! Was that over on the Statue Forum? Loads of us are waiting patiently for the completed headsculpt with paint apps. Alex said the headsculpt wasnt finished as the sculptor wanted to add the mask at the back (like with the PF EX head)...cant wait to get my hands on it!! :yess:

Super! Was that over on the Statue Forum? Loads of us are waiting patiently for the completed headsculpt with paint apps. Alex said the headsculpt wasnt finished as the sculptor wanted to add the mask at the back (like with the PF EX head)...cant wait to get my hands on it!! :yess:

No its from the guy getting it commissioned, he posted it on the Facebook polystone addicts group.

Yeah i was bidding. I hit 1800 nd it was after the high bid with a couple seconds left and the bid wasnt high enough. I didnt have enough time to bid higher. Would have loved to pick this up for a couple hundred less

Yeah you are right. I have one on PO right now though so if it converts Ill end up paying the higher price. I know Mamba got a great deal on his through a LCS but the only one in my part of town doesn't deal with sculpts of any sort. Ah well. There may be time yet

Yeah i was bidding. I hit 1800 nd it was after the high bid with a couple seconds left and the bid wasnt high enough. I didnt have enough time to bid higher. Would have loved to pick this up for a couple hundred less

There's really no reason to bid at the last second if you put in what your willing to spend an hour early right? People get into a bidding match at the end sometimes and end up paying more than they wanted.

There's really no reason to bid at the last second if you put in what your willing to spend an hour early right? People get into a bidding match at the end sometimes and end up paying more than they wanted.

I don't know man... I've stolen some auctions last second a couple of times and for prices far below what they typically sell for. Plus people will bid you up trying to test where your at when you put a higher bid in early on. At least in my experience its worked this way and I've bought quite a few collectibles from the bay

Back