Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few iphone pics of the new wolvie head with the body. This turned out real nice!

Times 2

Something this nice should be shared!

Dont be shy! Introduce us to your guy!:1-1:

I would love to give him credit but he told me not to give his name out. He is a well known sculptor but I have to respect his wishes.

This might have already been discussed but does anyone have any recommendations for a spinning 360 display that I can put on a table. Especially one that can hold the LS wolverine. I'd like to put him on a table but move him around 360 degrees...

ebay or Amazon:

here is one and you can also scroll down on that page and you'll see other options or search for lazy susan or turntable. I have the Wolf LSF on the one in the pic.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/LapWorks-15-Bearings-Outdoor-Monitors/dp/B00523MJMW/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1375744178&sr=8-48&keywords=turn+table[/ame]

This may work better because of the shape: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009UDTUNG/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1ZWVZLGULBCES[/ame]

this is getting annoying with how long it takes to get another batch. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from their retailer?

That alternate head is awesome really changes the whole look of the statue

Just got as message from Averone and he said that he'll notify us as soon as he has any updates regarding our custom Wolvie headsculpt! :rock cant wait for the reveal pics! Alex has full faith in the sculptor to do a damn fine job so i'm getting excited!

That sounds interesting Andy. Look forward seeing that. With Averones ARH connection I'm sure it's going to turn out amazing. Is it a maskless HS or masked?

That sounds interesting Andy. Look forward seeing that. With Averones ARH connection I'm sure it's going to turn out amazing. Is it a maskless HS or masked?

Good question Steve :lol i actually dont know! I'm just so excited about getting an extra head that i didnt even ask! I really hope its an unmasked one like the PF exclusive! :rock

I believe averone is doing an unmasked version. I'm sure it will look awesome!

Just got as message from Averone and he said that he'll notify us as soon as he has any updates regarding our custom Wolvie headsculpt! :rock cant wait for the reveal pics! Alex has full faith in the sculptor to do a damn fine job so i'm getting excited!

That's awesome news was wondering about news I don't mind waiting as long as its awesome :)

Back