Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok not to say I only support SS (Some of you think I am biased towards SS, but its true SS wins hands down) , here are a few pics right out of the SF Vs. Capcom game:

Last edited:
Ok my turn to make the non-believers eat their words

Your totally missing out on the best Wolverine ever!

I say you get what you pay for, and this is better than most.
You got a chance to own one! What are you waiting for?

DSC_0063-1.jpg

DSC_0062-2.jpg

DSC_0066-3.jpg

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0072-2.jpg

DSC_0073-3.jpg

DSC_0074-2.jpg

DSC_0075-2.jpg

DSC_0078-1.jpg
So what you trying to say that we should buy this statue.:)

Great pics Ave, but man I don't think I want to take my wolvie for a walk outside, I am kind of protective, he better stays in a room :lol

Great pics Ave, but man I don't think I want to take my wolvie for a walk outside, I am kind of protective, he better stays in a room :lol

I needed a big old bag cause he sliced up the neighbor!! Crap! Man the clean up is some real work!! And what do I say to the police?
:thud:

So what you trying to say that we should buy this statue.:)

No! I dont give a damn if you do or you dont!
Im not lying here, its just the most amazing sculpt and workmanship with fabric that I have in my collection.

I wish they sell out so I dont have to hear all the negatively directed comments. You know what, no one is forcing anyone to buy it!
My pictures are not a gun directed towards anyone. Just look away if you dont like them :wink1:

Funny, I had the same thing going on and even worse with the 1:2 IM and now you cant even find it!

Those who appreciate these are many, all the guys who dont are very few. I say majority wins :)

Haha, I love this! You got the bigger, more monstrous Wolverine like, "GRRRRAHHHRR!!" Then you have the tinier one following up in his chipmunk voice like, "Eeeeeeeee!!!"

And Averone, I agree...you sell this thing better than Sideshow does. Those are some fantastic outside pictures, dude. I can't believe how good those came out. I also agree with Mouse Harper when he said that now is a perfect time to get this thing. I doubt SS will have anything new except for what we already know is coming (Indy, Catwoman, Doom, Kenobi). And even if they did, you can still Flex Pay this for 10 months and it wouldn't be completed 'til April, giving you plenty of time to dwell on the next couple of pre-announced LSFs for 2014/15. Crossing my fingers for Batman!

Steven

Incredible pictures Averone. Looks like stills taken from the next Wolverine movie. Best pictures I have seen of this statue which includes those on SIdeshow's website and elsewhere.

Wonderful pics Ave....love them! Makes my Wolvie wait longer...:) Thank you for taking the time to do that!

Incredible pictures Averone. Looks like stills taken from the next Wolverine movie. Best pictures I have seen of this statue which includes those on SIdeshow's website and elsewhere.

Your all welcome guys, I needed to step outside for some fresh air anyways.
Also it was a good workout moving this 55 lbs of statue around at the same time.

We all should take our statues outside and take a few pics, its good for the soul! :peace

Wow all great pics! Looks great, imagine if the COH was included with a open mouth ex. That would be such a great bonus!

No! I dont give a damn if you do or you dont!
Im not lying here, its just the most amazing sculpt and workmanship with fabric that I have in my collection.

I wish they sell out so I dont have to hear all the negatively directed comments. You know what, no one is forcing anyone to buy it!
My pictures are not a gun directed towards anyone. Just look away if you dont like them :wink1:

Funny, I had the same thing going on and even worse with the 1:2 IM and now you cant even find it!

Those who appreciate these are many, all the guys who dont are very few. I say majority wins :)

You know that has been going on a lot lately, people obsessing on the negative... I kinda think that some of the people around here need to get on their big boy/girl pants. Way to bring this thread back up a dozen notches with some awesome pics averone:clap

Got the wolverine LSF yesterday. One of the claws was broken but will get it replaced so not too concerned .

Onto the statue. I really am impressed with this sculpt. Quite frankly I used to have the PF and never liked it because of the awkward pose and was not a fan of the portraits at all.

The LSF on the other hand looks amazing. The pose. the portrait, the details and even the fabric are great. I really would not change anything about this statue. The only negative thing I can say is that its not as big as I expected it to be for a 1/2 but then again i guess Wolverine is one of the smaller characters to begin with.

"Those who appreciate these are many, all the guys who dont are very few. I say MAJORITY wins!"

From one point of view, you are right!
Then let me ask you a question:) I guess we all watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine here, right. According to box office:

Production Budget: $150 million

Domestic: $179,883,157
Foreign: $193,179,707

= Worldwide: $373,062,864

We assume that the movie is successful!!!

But let's look at what critics are thinking abut the movie:
According to rotten tomatoes top critics:

Average Rating: 4.4/10
Fresh: 9
Rotten: 39

Everything in this world is not as simple as black & white! Numbers mean nothing sometime!!!

Back