Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm going to flood this with pics lol

Oh NO! Everytime someone posts a new pic, I can feel my resolve to wait melting a little more :lol

Been selling a lot of stuff lately, including most of my Marvel GIT dvd-roms (just got through shipping out the X-men as a matter of fact) so money isn't really the sticking point for me with this. There also isn't a whole lot else I'm interested in either on the horizon beyond Ivy and Galactus. Superman isn't till next year, and anything truly amazing that gets shown at CC isn't going to arrive for at least another 12 months either. I'm rapidly arriving at the conclusion this is the ideal time to order this.

A question for Robert or anyone else- if I wanted to put this on a lazy susan, what kind of diameter clearance does it require? I really love Roberto's platform and I think I may try to construct one for myself.
BTW- kudos on that Batman display. While I'm not really a fan of the Burton films, you don't need to be to appreciate how good that looks. I don't know if the structure is natural or you fabricated it, but either way it makes for a great composition. :clap very nicely done!

With all due respect Magnus but your comparisons are hyperbole and way off base. The only real fact is that an anonymous spokesperson of SSC via social media issued a statement that was later contradicted by the fact that 60 more Wolverine LSF statues were made available. It is speculation that these 60 represents a completely new batch that was created after determining the demand as is it speculation for me to assert that a portion or all of the 60 may be related to cancelled orders. I'm just surprised at the level of acrimony aimed at SSC. Is it due to this perceived lie or to the fact that people are bitter that their justification for purchasing the Wolverine LSF is being undermined by the additional stock? As someone who placed an order for the Wolverine LSF I am grateful for the additional opportunity to place an order for this statue at its current price opposed to paying a premium in the secondary market. I would much rather see the profit be enjoyed by Sideshow who can reinvest the funds to improve qualify control, purchase additional licenses and to continue providing us the products we enjoy opposed to a flipper or collector who was able to time their purchase prior to the edition closing.

This made me laugh. It's exactly the main complaint everyone has. They keep increasing prices while DECREASING quality. If they were doing what they should, the paintwork on this piece would match the prototype. But instead they are cutting corners and pocketing the difference. And if people like you keep praising them for it, that's what they'll continue to do.

This made me laugh. It's exactly the main complaint everyone has. They keep increasing prices while DECREASING quality. If they were doing what they should, the paintwork on this piece would match the prototype. But instead they are cutting corners and pocketing the difference. And if people like you keep praising them for it, that's what they'll continue to do.

:clap:clap:clap :exactly: sorry I just don't see anything coming back to the consumers after all the cuts on replacements, QC, materials, cs wait times, etc.

If you are expecting any Sideshow piece to replicate the level of quality of a prototype then you are dreaming. All prototypes are painted by an in-house professional artist at Sideshow. if this is the level of quality that you demand be prepared to be disappointed as it is a bar, even at a $2K price point, that any mass produced product will most likely fail to meet.

I have been collecting Sideshow since 2005 and people have always been complaining about one thing or another on these forums. Regardless, it is the demand that will determine the price of these products and the critics that are so vocal on these forums represents a small minority of their customer base.

Ok here is one crappy pic to put this thread back on track :)

4jssa0.jpg

My first youtube video, sorry for the crappy video quality, but this statue rocks :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu0HtX7GnG0[/ame]

That's a great pic and a great way to display wolverine with the pf underneath :)

Great video great statue and great Metallica

Thank you so much for getting this thread back on track :)

Thanks bro, I was planning to sell my PF after I get the LSF, but it's so hard for me to sell the PF, I kind of like it too, so I may hang on to that until I really run out of space.

I thought the intro of Enter Sandman fits this statue perfectly, I've been listening to the music while sitting on my ottoman, this statue get my attention the most :)

If you are expecting any Sideshow piece to replicate the level of quality of a prototype then you are dreaming. All prototypes are painted by an in-house professional artist at Sideshow. if this is the level of quality that you demand be prepared to be disappointed as it is a bar, even at a $2K price point, that any mass produced product will most likely fail to meet.

I have been collecting Sideshow since 2005 and people have always been complaining about one thing or another on these forums. Regardless, it is the demand that will determine the price of these products and the critics that are so vocal on these forums represents a small minority of their customer base.

Then they shouldn't be using the prototype to show their customers what we're buying. Especially when they demand a 20% NRD up front. It's the company's duty to properly set expectations. It seems in this case, the customers are just so used to being disappointed they accept it as being the rule instead of the exception.

Thanks bro, I was planning to sell my PF after I get the LSF, but it's so hard for me to sell the PF, I kind of like it too, so I may hang on to that until I really run out of space.

I thought the intro of Enter Sandman fits this statue perfectly, I've been listening to the music while sitting on my ottoman, this statue get my attention the most :)

I don't think I could sell my wolverine pf it's the first pf I picked up and looks great with sabretooth

Yeah it's a great intro and really works with the statue

With all due respect Magnus but your comparisons are hyperbole and way off base. The only real fact is that an anonymous spokesperson of SSC via social media issued a statement that was later contradicted by the fact that 60 more Wolverine LSF statues were made available. It is speculation that these 60 represents a completely new batch that was created after determining the demand as is it speculation for me to assert that a portion or all of the 60 may be related to cancelled orders. I'm just surprised at the level of acrimony aimed at SSC. Is it due to this perceived lie or to the fact that people are bitter that their justification for purchasing the Wolverine LSF is being undermined by the additional stock? As someone who placed an order for the Wolverine LSF I am grateful for the additional opportunity to place an order for this statue at its current price opposed to paying a premium in the secondary market. I would much rather see the profit be enjoyed by Sideshow who can reinvest the funds to improve qualify control, purchase additional licenses and to continue providing us the products we enjoy opposed to a flipper or collector who was able to time their purchase prior to the edition closing.

Now that's funny...:rotfl

Ok my turn to make the non-believers eat their words

Your totally missing out on the best Wolverine ever!

I say you get what you pay for, and this is better than most.
You got a chance to own one! What are you waiting for?

DSC_0063-1.jpg

DSC_0062-2.jpg

DSC_0066-3.jpg

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0072-2.jpg

DSC_0073-3.jpg

DSC_0074-2.jpg

DSC_0075-2.jpg

DSC_0078-1.jpg

Your totally missing out on the best Wolverine ever!

I say you get what you pay for, and this is better than most.
You got a chance to own one! What are you waiting for?

Pretty much just for them to get it back in stock- off the boat, off the dock, in the warehouse and ready to ship out.
I'm resigned now that I'll be ordering this sooner rather than later.
Each new pic is more spectacular than the last.
And yeah, this looks even more amazing outside...in his natural environment.

You see the way I see it is like this.
You have to have a Wolverine so you "can" take him out for a walk on a sunny day!

This sucker is just epic! QC and lies aside! Come on have you ever seen a better Wolverine statue?

This thing is epic!

One more pic

Back