Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to chime in on the price question, but imo there's no way this should be much more than $1000-$1200 based on the price point of the PF's. even at that price point there isn't a lot of collectors that will be willing to drop that much coin or allow that much space to one character.

For me if i do purchase this one, i'm seriously going to look at changing my collecting strategy from this point on.[/QUOTE]

:exactly: I agree 100% :goodpost:

Here's a manip of thx's brilliant SDCC pic:

wolviert.jpg

that was what i was thinking, but it wouldn't be a true brown version then. isn't there some other cosmetic changes needed also:dunno

True. Especially with the black "leather" stripes. So most likely rip the fabric & painting it, so no more "jammies".

True. Especially with the black "leather" stripes. So most likely rip the fabric & painting it, so no more "jammies".

yeah i guess if you're into that thing, myself i perfer to leave things original and not destroy my collectables.:dunno

I guess it's what makes you happy, looking at Hung's awesome customs is inspiring.

I do like the curve of the head better in the LSF tho', and the chest proportions. The texture of the Wolvie PF head is pretty nice for that scale, one of the best, dun like the Ex head at all tho'.

Any figure with clothing qualifies as a doll. I assume this will be over priced and too large for most enthusiasts of this hobby.

Back