Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it going to be a one off or would it be possible to get a raw cast? I'd prolly ditch my XM Wolverine and get the LSF if I could get one of those.

I believe the artist was only going to produce a very limited amount like 2 or 3 and I believe he's already sold 2 so there may be a chance if your really interested. Send me a PM buddy :)

Yeah, Kevin's work is top notch. I'm sure it'll look fantastic after he's done with it.

It is indeed and I'd definitely recommend his work to anyone that is thinking of repainting their statue :) Thanks bro :hi5:

Well first the Wolve head was in different colour to the body - so they send me a replacement head -

then it started leaning - and well you guys saw the "drop"

Fortunately the local artist and his team are quite talented so they fixed the broken Wolve

first by increased size and length of the Foot peg that gave problem in the first place

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

- So i ve sold the replacement - and kept the one with "Steel reinforcement"

- also selling it because i got Francois's Wolv 1/4 - i prefer to keep one statue / character except for Hulk - just can't have enough of the green guy !!!

_ it turned out very well for me at the end but yeah as you guys could imagine i was freed out when i walked up the stairs and saw that horror sight

Finally made time to get all the pictures together to show you guys some issues with the Wolverine that I received and how it should've been. Would love some input from all of you especially those who have this statue.

First and biggest issue is that the statue is leaning. =(

- i am very sorry to see this

- it looks exactly like mine - then it will lean further

- did you manage to get a replacement at the end ? you should coz i got mine

- sincerely hope you get a replacement or a full refund

Nice job!

...You don't need a separate quote for each picture and stage of the process :wink1:

understood -

I ve also just read the old posts about mine Wolve 1:2 -

THANK YOU Collectorcol, Spidey976, Filip629 and Tbolt for your understanding and time to read though my posts

In my opinion a batch (hope not batches) of this Wolve 1:2 was faulty and most Wolves that came out of this particular batch have problem with leaning issue. I do have a few friends (1 in Thailand and another in Malaysia) who have had the same problem but they sold their as soon as theirs started leaning - so do not know what actually happened to those 2 wolves at the end.

it was also my fault for not putting the wolves back when i first saw that it was leaning - however if i put it back may be i won't get a replacement and
it would still be rotting in its box - Nonetheless i ve never imagine it would just toppled like that.

May be the weight was not distributed evenly and of course there was also problem with air bubbles in the foot peg so wolves 1:2 do lean after you displayed them for a while.

to be fair it was a nice looking piece and SS treated me very well - however now i find it expensive for the quality given

it turned out great for me at the end and also taught me very valuable lessons - I will never buy another LSF and will never buy any statue with "strange pose" i.e. new Thor pf, Reeve Sup pf.

it is just not worth the time and money

thank you again and sincerely hope all the wolves you guys bought stay perfect !!

That is crazy.....that's a pretty big lean on a expensive Sideshow Legendary scale figure. Is this Normal?

jp7his.jpg

2lc1lkp.jpg

oka6hi.jpg

Did it feel loose prior to it falling? I've compared pictures of mine from when it first arrived, to now, and I notice mine is leaning also! It feels pretty solid, but after seeing yours, i'm worried it's going to also take a fall! Is there anyway to fix this before it happens! I'm Bummed that such an expensive statue is going to come crashing down!

Back