Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be worth the wait my friend! :rock It is an amazing statue and most probably the best Wolverine piece out there at present :exactly:

Awwww yeah!!!

url

The Yellow/Brown Costume Variant is still on the cards so I wouldn't rule it out. I know a lot of people who are holding out for that version too!

Isn't that right Ant!! :yess::lol

Indeed :) hope it's a different pose
To be honest I'd like

Brown
X force
Astonishing
Current

Indeed :) hope it's a different pose
To be honest I'd like

Brown
X force
Astonishing
Current

I doubt very much that it will be a different pose..the way sideshow have been milking the same molds for their variants is a good sign that it will be the same as the original LSF :(

Popular characters will definitely be made over and over again, the demand is always there

I doubt very much that it will be a different pose..the way sideshow have been milking the same molds for their variants is a good sign that it will be the same as the original LSF :(

Ah...but will it have the same head?

Considering they already had that other unmasked head sculpted, a variant costume would be the perfect opportunity to release a different head- especially if it's the only head they pack in with it.

At least that's what I hope they do since the brown (or x-force) costume is all but inevitable. At least with that change there's more of an illusion of uniqueness to each version.

I'm finally supposed to be getting mine soon.

Ah...but will it have the same head[/I]?

Considering they already had that other unmasked head sculpted, a variant costume would be the perfect opportunity to release a different head- especially if it's the only head they pack in with it.

At least that's what I hope they do since the brown (or x-force) costume is all but inevitable. At least with that change there's more of an illusion of uniqueness to each version.

I'm finally supposed to be getting mine soon.

Very good point Mose :goodpost: I think it maybe in Sideshows interest to include these extra HEADSCULPTS as a bargaining tool to get those who already have the original LSF to part their cash with the variant. I was never a big fan if the original brown/yellow costume so I'm quite happy with mine.

Also, you have to be a pretty dedicated Wolvie fan to splash another 2k on another Wolverine LSF with the same pose and base :horror

That's like if Ss offering another version of Mark VII but battle damaged version... Grrrrr

That's like if Ss offering another version of Mark VII but battle damaged version... Grrrrr

not really, not too many ppl would be interested in a BD IM 7, there would be a ton of interest in a Brown suit Wolvie lsf.

Finally got mine in today.
Ever since Doom went up at an under $2K price point, I've had very mixed feelings about having ordered this one. I've been leaning 75/25 towards not keeping it and putting the money already spent towards Doom next year.
But after opening the box now...I'm not so sure I can hold to that strategy.

First off- kudos to SS on the packaging. These things are overpriced, but at least opening up the box to this, you get the impression that the contents packed inside actually may be worth it.
Extremely lush...and exactly the kind of extra effort I want to see when I'm dropping this kind of money on something.

I've only opened up the top box which contains hands, head and base...but I'm already knocked out. I had my doubts about how realistic the plastic claws could possible look, even though owners have consistently said they looked fine. They were right. These things look and shine just like tempered steel. Head looks great, shoulder plates have a bit of the too-symmetrical abrasion going that others have had, but it seems a little more toned down. If I keep it, I don't think I would bother re-painting.

And man...after finally getting around to displaying my Bowen Action Thor this past week, the size and weight differences between dealing with something like that and this are mind scrambling.

Back