Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean the MKIII? Thats the one thats recently sold out. If you mean where's the new one...join the club, i'm waiting here patiently cos i know that SSc will have something up their sleeve come SDCC. Whether its 1/2 or 1/4 i dont know? I'll take both! :yess:

No I'm after either a mk vii or a mk 42 or heartbreaker

Was even considering the neca figure to go with my avengers

The next legacy has to be 1/4 it's gotta lol

Yeah I'm not too bothered about the claws as the prototype had plastic claws its not like I'm going to be cutting things with then

I was hoping to use the claws as a back scratcher when watching TV! Hate when i cant reach those hard to reach itchy parts! These claws will come in handy! :yess:

:lol Nah. I'm in the thread because i like how it looks and i want to see what you all think and how excited you'll all be when you open it. :yess:

:lol Nah. I'm in the thread because i like how it looks and i want to see what you all think and how excited you'll all be when you open it. :yess:

you said that about the Hulk Maquette and in the end we drove you to buying it! The same with the Batman PF and then Galactus. Wolvie will be clawing his way to Leeds! :rotfl

Back